You Were Trouble

For I believe it was you who initiated
Planned everything so detailed
When my sister was about to be lawfully wedded,
Why did we ended up in my bed?

"That's a very artistic way to express your pleasure needs," Lauren peeked her head over my shoulder, as she gave me a teasing smile.

"Haha, at least to type something fun before graduation and give it to her before we broke apart," I replied sarcastically.

"Take her on a date for these last three weeks," she suggested.

"I don't want to end up falling in love with her again," I protested as she arched her eyebrows. "Oh yes, think about it, these last few weeks we've been talking about her and her sassy cousin and may you please count on your Notes how many poems have you wrote for her?"

I sighed, as I scrolled through my notes and opened a file titled gayness at its finest. Lazily, I tap her shoulder. "I can't count."

"Let me do the counting," she snatched my phone away before she started counting. I sipped on my diet soda. "148, dude you're an obsessed something, I swear."

"I don't want her to go and I don't want to go, how did you counted it that fast?" I mumbled.

"It's literally in a folder and you tell me you're not falling for her again?" she smirked.

"Fine, I'll just shut her off before anyone else in the family finds out," I answered as she stopped her car in front of our house. "See you on Monday, bye."

"See you." I replied before slapping my forehead and looking at the lock screen of my phone. It's Lae's birthday.

I saw a pink envelope attached to the door of the fridge. I opened it and there lies a parchment paper which includes where the party will be held and every detail.

I looked at my name and realizes that I'll be showing off at the red carpet with a beautiful woman. Dialing her number as my knees tremble, she answered.

I breathed for air before having the courage to ask her. "Am I gonna wear the tux?" we asked in unison.

We both laughed as she replied, "I'll wear a maroon dress, wear a nice tuxedo."

"But you're four inches taller than me," I complained. I heard her giggled on the other line. "I'll wear flats, I'll lend you my 6 inch high heels,"

"Hey if I trip over that I'll lose a bone," I argued as she sighed.

"Fine, but you have to wear a maroon dress," my power is so powerful! "I see no problem with that, I'll fetch you in thirty minutes?"

"Okay, take care and be my woman tonight," she ended the call as I jumped feeling so overwhelmed.

Feeling so overwhelmed
Now that we'll be able to see each other tonight
With both our hands held,
I'll be your woman and I'll walk you in the dead of night.

"Chloe," Dad suddenly appeared, from the back door of the kitchen, with a dark blue dress on his arm. "Wear this."

"But I need a maroon—" he cut me off quickly by slamming the dining table.

Bowing my head, again as a sign of apology and respect, I took the dress as I made my way to my room.

Wearing this dress feels so wrong. I should be wearing maroon because my woman tonight will be wearing a maroon tuxedo. This is just unfair.

This is a cocktail dress, and I'd rather wear the long maroon gown with a slit on the left thigh than this short shit.

With a frown on my face, I sent her a text.