The 1975

"I'm not into arts since the only painters I know are Van Gogh and DiCaprio, but all set?" Lauren asked sincerely. I stifled a laugh as she locked the necklace on my neck.

"Lauren, I'm going to pretend that I heard you say DaVinci and not DiCaprio, only because you're a friend," I joked as she hugged me from behind, as she placed her chin above my shoulder. "Sure you will, I'm flaming hot."

"I love you," I kissed her cheek before she zipped the back of my black dress. She helped me wore the black boots with four inches heels.

"Tell Damien not to put his arms on your waist or I'll punch his face," she joked, as she lay cozily in my bed.

"Call me when you're back or you get bored with his company, okay?"

"Certainly, do you want anything for dinner?"

"Just grab some McDo takeouts, and nuggets please."

"Okay, I'll see you later," she leaned in to kiss my cheek.

"I invited Joyce anyway!" she shouted as soon as I closed the door.

As I stepped out of my house, Damien appeared with the same car he used when he was my date on Lae's birthday.

"You look beautiful." he stated, before opening the door to the passenger seat like a gentleman.

"You don't look too bad yourself," I replied, as he chuckled and closed the door. "Buckle up, we're in for an adventure."

"This is Vincent Van Gogh's artwork, right?" I asked Damien, as he took out a camera and captured it. "Masterpiece."

We walked together, with my arm hooked in his, as he protects me from the people who might hit me.

We passed by the corner for the artworks created by the people who were anonymous.

Their works are beautiful. Perfect shading and perfect mixture of colors that's just enough and perfect to everyone's eyes.

Next up, we went to the section for beautiful photographs. My eyes averted on one photo to another, as my sight finally landed on something so damn gorgeous.

I read its caption and details, the title of the artwork is Waves of Love.

It was a photograph on the seashore, a woman sitting on a motorcycle, looking so beautiful as she admires the beauty of the beach and everything.

Of course, Larsson.

"I-I need to speak to the manager here," I said, making my way to the front desk.

"Do you need anything Miss?" the woman politely asked, as she looked at me.

I took a deep breath. "I need to know who sent that photo on the fourth row."

"No offense Miss but what's the reason? We don't give away the names of people who chose to stay anonymous." I rolled my eyes in annoyance.

"I think there's a picture and I recognize the woman in it," I explained nonchalantly.

I need an answer.

"Well maybe the photographer was just capturing every beautiful thing around then that's not his fault." I felt so desperate and mad.

"Fine!" I stormed out the studio.

"Chloe!" Damien followed me.

Feeling all my tears fell down my face, I bumped into someone.

"Sorry." I apologized, as I kept making my way to his car which was 18 feet away. It was the only free parking slot.

But my heart suddenly beat faster as I felt a hand gripped my forearm.