Starry Night

Sound of engine, got me wonderin'
How long will we still be here ridin'
Not knowing where we'd go,
One thing I know I love you so.

Sigh. Sigh. Sigh.

Don't blame me, sighing and smirking are my habits. I stared at the piece of poetry I typed in my notes, feeling that the last line might have come off to strong and sweet. Ew.

"That's a beautiful rhyming and usage of words," Brianna suddenly peeked her head on the crook of my neck, as I didn't hesitate to cover it. I just gave her a questioning look.

"What?" she snickered, as I looked out the window and realized how beautiful it is. I rolled the window down, as the air felt so nice. Cold and warm. Just perfect.

"What's with the beanie?" I asked, as the curved smile on her lips suddenly disappeared. "Did you get a haircut?"

She shook her shoulders, before rolling the window down on her side, as she took out something from her bag. Oh, a polaroid camera. How cute.

We kept the silence going, I'm not usually talkative on trips like this but she's an exception. Ahem. I could simply annoy her so she would tell me what was up with her hair. Did she shaved it? If she did, I'd still like her, duh.

I grinned without knowing why as I looked at her, and I heard a sound that the camera made, this girl. I waited for it to be processed, as she gave me the polaroid, I let it cold. She sat closer to me, as I playfully nudged her in the ribs. How could she be so cute?

I woke up feeling something heavy above my body. Opening an eye, Brianna's head was on my chest while my arms are around her waist.

Oh my— I'm not blind, am I? She dyed her hair velvet red, that's why she wore a beanie. Oh a sneaky one, I see.

Feeling her moved, I closed my eyes and pretended to be still in a deep sleep. Faking a snore. I'm the best actress I swear. Or maybe not.

She pinched the bridge of my nose, as I let out a faint moan in the pain. Not a groan. Which might have sounded weird to Lae since she rolled down the cover, seeing Brianna on top of me.

She did not just— "Chloe are you a bottom?!" she shouted in a teasing tone, as I groaned, slowly pushing her off me, bit she stayed still, lifting my hands side by side. What is she thinking?

"Might as well take advantage of that," she whispered softly in my ears, which send shivers to my spine as I felt my heart race faster than ever.

"Might as well get a room!" she teased, as we pulled over by a gasoline station.

"Might as well roll the damn cover up for our privacy!" I nonchalantly answered, as she practically smirked, and rolled it up.

Plucking the key from the key ignition, she slammed the door closed and knocked in our window. "Do you want anything?"

"Privacy will do," I snorted as Brianna let out a laugh, as Lae went to the convenience store.

Slowly lifting herself off me, she realized that her beanie fell off, as she gave me an odd look.

"It suits you," I nibbled on her ears, as her hands traced my jawline. Pulling her closer to me, I opened my mouth, expecting her to give me a smooch.

She pulled away, before combing her hair with her hand, "Thanks."

Not knowing what else to say, I tried opening the door, realizing we were locked. "Where are you going?"

I just shook my head, before pulling out my phone from my purse.

This situation cannot be any more worse. If looks could kill, she would have died. I just can't take it.