Chapter 7

Chapter 7 

We finally got to meet Ichirou-san. He was acting really weird to me. I mean I know I've never met him before, but he was acting weird. For one, he was calm about the whole situation. I thought someone, whose student just died, would at least be a little panicked. And another thing that bothered me was he kept looking at us like we were food or something and he had this dark aura hanging around him. I couldn't really pin my finger on it. Another thing was, he didn't send us home like a normal principal would. He just wasn't normal at all. He's definitely hiding something. "Naru, I feel uneasy about Ichirou-san..." I said as soon as Ichirou-san, Ishida-san, and Hideyoshi-san had long left. He sighed. 

"I do too." 

"Well, this is something you don't see every day." Ayako said smiling. 

"Didn't he seem off to you, Ayako?" I asked her frowning. 

"What do you mean? I think you've been watching way too many anime." I sighed. 

"That has nothing to do with my instincts. Anyways, would a principal normally let outsiders stay after a student's death? And why is he so calm? Shouldn't he be worried and concerned about what he's going to say to the boy's parents? Also, the look in his eyes, it was almost as if we were food or something the way he kept staring at us all. And what's with this spirit? I mean, why is it doing the things it's been doing for the last two days? What is it trying to say? What is its motive?" I said walking over to the window and looking out of it. 

"Look at you going Detective all of the sudden." Monk said smiling. I scowled. 

"This is serious!" 

"She's right." Naru said standing up from his seat. "Any one of us could've been in that student's shoes. Plus, Ichirou-san is a pretty shady character if I do say so myself." 

"Then does that mean we're going to call Yasu?" Mai asked curiously. 

"Yasu?" I muttered confused. 

"His school was cursed and we investigated and figured it out. So now Yasuhara-kun helps us out whenever he can." John explained. I nodded. 

"Oh, I see. So he likes to dig around in other's business I take it?" 

"Well, if it pertains to the case." I frowned. I wonder if he'll try looking into my background. Gah, this is why I hate nosy people. Not that I can't say anything, because I'm pretty nosy myself. 

"Oh," 

"I'll call him." Mai offered getting out her phone. 

"Okay, when Yasuhara gets here, we're going to regroup." Naru said finally. I sighed. 

"I'm going out for some fresh air." I muttered. 

"Be careful out there." John said smiling. I nodded and walked out of the room. What's up with this school? And seriously, what's up with the principal? Ugh, why did I agree to go on this case again? Oh yeah, because Naru pretty much talked me into it. 

You should stay away from this school, or you'll die like the others... 

"Huh? Who said that?" I looked around and saw a figure of a boy about my age. 

"You should stay away from this school, or you'll die like the others, Miss." The boy spoke. I held in a gasp as he looked up at me. His face was covered blood and he had this really creepy smile on his face. His eyes were showed no emotions whatsoever. And there was a black line around his neck. I wonder what happened to him. 

"What's your name?" 

"You should stay away from this school, or you'll die like the others!"