Chapter 15

Chapter 15 

"Alright, as I said before, I did some more digging on Ishida-san. Not only does he do all of the things we discussed before, but he also has an offshore bank account where he's getting money from a third party. I couldn't trace it back to the person because they kept bouncing off the cell phone towers too quickly for me to trace them." 

"I hate to admit it, but you're good kid. Our tech guys just figured that out a few hours ago." Detective Fujiwara said impressed. Yasu chuckled. 

"Thank you. What I did find out about that third party though is they're a militant group from the United States. I did however manage to get their bank records and it shows they've been buying parts for weapons. Apparently, Ishida-san used to work for a weaponry company before working for the school and had been smuggling parts out of the country and selling them under the company's nose until he was fired for putting graffiti in one of the storage units out there." 

"Let me guess, Ichirou-san is somehow involved in this." I said frowning. 

"Right, apparently the two had met each other before they both worked at the school. Ishida-san had been letting Ichirou-san practice dark magic in that storage unit. I went to a ghost hunting website and asked around to see if they had any similar cases to the one you guys had and I got five groups reporting the same things that happened in your case happen to them." 

"Well, it looks like Ishida-san and Ichirou-san have been busy." Detective Fujiwara said thoughtfully. 

"Did any arson fires happen?" I asked curiously. 

"Yes, they said that the people that were involved in the case that were left alone died in house fires. I looked at the police reports and found 5 other victims." 

"Do you have those papers with you, Mr. Yasuhara?" Detective Fujiwara asked with wide-eyes. I guess he didn't expect Yasu to find so much information. 

"Yes, I have everything right here in this envelope." Yasu said giving the papers to the detective. 

"You've been a busy person, Mr. Yasuhara." Yasu chuckled. 

"Well, I wanted to tie up the loose ends and I thought I might as well do it properly." Detective Fujiwara chuckled. 

"You're a good kid. I appreciate the help you've all given me." 

"There's one more thing I wish to share. There's something that's been bothering me about this. Out of the ghost hunting groups I talked to, at least one of their members had gone missing and weren't found until a week later, and by then, Ishida-san and Ichirou-san had moved on." I shivered. My bad feeling from earlier came back to me. 

"That is troubling..." Detective Fujiwara said frowning. "Listen, I don't want you all to look into this anymore. It's getting dangerous." Naru's expression didn't change. I have a feeling he still wants to go check out Ishida-san. I agreed with the detective though. This was getting crazy and out of hand, but I couldn't just let the others go, if they go, and I stay behind and worry the whole time. "You're all free to go for now. I'll call if I have any more questions. Oh and if you would, please bring me that tape. If you step out into the lobby, an officer will be there to collect the tape and your fingerprints." We all nodded and left the room. Well that was intense. I thought frowning. 

"Are you going to be okay, Mai?" Ayako asked her. Mai looked really pale. She shook her head. 

"I don't want to talk about it right now." She said quietly. She was hiding something. She had a dream didn't she? What could it have been about? And when did she have this dream? If she woke up screaming, I would've heard her...