~CHAPTER-2~

You still make me smile. Even when you are the reason I am sad. ~Pinterest

Two

You won't understand

As soon as we got out of there, Layla left my hand and hugged me.

"I am sorry you had to face it." She whispered, stroking my hair.

I hug her back, tears blurring my vision.

"How does ice cream and movie sound?" I laughed at the fact that she was able to suggest this at such a time.

I was just about to nod when suddenly I heard my name being called.

"Quinn! Wait." Liam calls out from behind us. I didn't turn around. I don't trust myself to be sane at this moment.

I started walking into an alley. Just some more steps and I would safely land in my room.

I heard running steps behind me and I quickened my pace.

"Quinn, I need to talk to you." Liam said, trying to catch a breath.

"I have nothing to talk to you about." I replied, dismissing his idea to 'talk'.

He grabbed my hand and turned me around. I stopped and faced him, my hair slamming into his face or better said in his eyes. I smiled in satisfaction.

I saw his jaw clench. I stared there, remembering how I wished to kiss it every time it clenched. I shook my head ignoring my thoughts.

"I told you, Liam, I don't have anyth--" He moved closed to me, loosing his grip on my hand but not enough for me to escape. Each step he took forward, I took backward.

I feel the wall hit my back slightly. Shit. He left my hand and instead placed both of his hands on either side of my head and tilted his head to the side a slightly, devilish. I don't know how he manages to look good at doing this, I would have looked like I broke my neck.

"Layla, we need a moment together," he said still analysing me with those blue ocean a.k.a his eyes, "Layla, please." He pleaded again.

Layla just ignored him.

"Layla..." He stared but she cut him off.

"No, I will not leave Q alone, get off of her you pe-."

"L-Layla, I'll meet you at the room." I saw her nod hesitantly from the corner of my eye.

When her steps were out of hearing range, he continued,"Why would you do this to me?" He whispered, standing close enough to make me a breathing mess.

What the actual fuck boi?

"W-What?"

"Don't test my patience, love, go away." He whispered.

Excuse me, you came after me.

I gulped, clearly hurt.