~CHAPTER-5~

"Did you thank him yet?"

"Whom?"

I just had one more class after lunch so, I came back at 3 in the afternoon. Layla had a different schedule, so she had to attend a few classes more.

I moved to take my shoes off, then grabbed the bottle and gulped down the water.

"What do you mean 'whom'? Liam, ofcourse." Oliva simply said.

It made me pause a little, but then I continued to gulp down the water. I kept the bottle at the side table and lay down on my bed. I looked outside the window and there was a tree. A funny shaped tree.

It looks like Mickey mouse.

"Wait...don't tell me, you didn't realised?!"

"What are you taking about?"

"Oh, girl." She tsk-ed at me.

"What?" I asked, now curious at what she was implying on.

"You know the time when he was following you around the school like a lost puppy," She snickered.

I resisted myself from making a sarcastic comment.

"He was not doing it for nothing. The...stain was first noticed by Liam and Dustin when Ruby was, kind of, back bitçhing you. When Dustin chose to ignore it and Liam chose to follow you close. So that nobody notices that."

I myself fitted the other missing pieces from the puzzle. He was offering that shirt to hide the hideous stain.

Damn. And here I was calling him a stalker.

"So, what do I do now?"

Oliva smirked at me.
.
.
.
I fiddled with my fingers, feeling anxious. Sweat started to collect on my palm, which I efficiently wiped my jeans.

Oliva forced me to visit Liam and thank him personally. Yes, I did felt like an ungrateful bitçh but that didn't mean that I had to...stand infront of his door.

Yes, apparently, Oliva had very good connections with the warden of boys hostel. So, we could visit him. She suggested that I should take something for him...as in a gift for him.

I could have just messaged him.

I thought angrily.

I look over to Oliva who was peeking from behind the wall. She just shoo-ed me telling me to go inside.

I took a deep breathe in and raised my hand to knock.

I pulled my hand back, without knocking. I can't do this.

I look at the badly shaped chocolate cake in my hand and signed. Gems were scattered here and there.

An idea form YouTube.

What do I do?

Better question.

How do I do?

Suddenly, the door opened and nearly knocked me over. I moved to the side at the last minute.

"I'll be back before 8." Someone shouted over their shoulder.

The boy looked at me and screamed very ladylike.

"What the fuçk? Who are you?" He exclaimed.

"Um..Q," I replied, nervously.

I noticed that he was wearing a very fancy dress. He had light brown hair and pitch black eyes. He was very skinny.

"So?"

Just Friends Maybeजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें