~CHAPTER-6~

"My six words love story: I can't imagine life without you." ~ Redbubble.com

Six
•Without you•

"Liam! W-What are you doing?" I look up at him in pure shock. His words register themselves in my mind.

Things change with the passage of time.

But, some things do not. No matter how much we try to change the reality, no matter how much we fake our life, the truth will reveal itself one day or the other. Feelings don't just arise and die with the passage of time. No matter how much you deny them, they remain unchanged and sometimes, they leave a deep scar.

For me feelings didn't change in just eleven years. My feelings are not that weak.

I decided to let his painful words slide for this time. I raised my hands and placed them on his chest attempting to push him off. He was staring down at me with some emotion I couldn't decipher. He was doing a great job in hiding them.

His skin felt amazing underneath my hands, his eyes slowly gaining their spark again. I gently placed my hands on his naked chest and even if it was burning hot I didn't mind. It felt right somehow. Somehow, I loved the feeling.

My motive was to push him away but as soon as my hands touched his chest, the thought didn't even bother to come again. I looked into his eyes and saw him staring down at my lips.

Suddenly, instead of his hands he got on his elbows which brought him even more close to me. The sudden change in the position made me squeak and I removed my hands from his chest. He grasped both of my hands in one of his hand and placed them at the back of his neck.

My arms were grazing his shoulder and my plams were on the back of his neck. I was extremely tense. Like if you take a hammer and strike me hard, I'll break as if made of cement.

His face neared itself to the side of my head and I unconsciously moved my head to the other side which in return gave him more access to whatever heavenly things he was doing to me right now. I let my hands loose, making them place around his neck with ease.

"What I should have done before, mio beauty." He whispered while his teeth grazed my earlobe. I shivered from the contact and a light pluse started throbbing on my neck, just above my shoulder. It synched perfectly with my heartbeat.

My mind was all fuzzy. His words seemed a blur. My body took over on my mind and I just humm-ed in response.

It never failed to turn me on whenever he used to speak in Italian. His mother was from Italy but had been brought up here in America. His mother's accent was very thick and that's where he got it from. He rarely spent time with his father but his mother did the job of both.

He moved up a little and his knee touched my inner thigh. Startled, I quickly clasped my legs together and trapped his leg tightly in between mine.

It drew a chuckle out of him. His hot breathe fanned on the side of my face. After realising, what I have done, my cheeks reddened in embarrassment. I quickly loosened my legs. I removed my hands from around his neck and brought them on my face trying to hide myself.

Stupid! Stupid! What have I done?

His hand peeled my hands away from my face and pinned them above my head. I looked everywhere but at him. I felt really small compared to him.

He is just so...so...Liam. Ugh, forget it.

I felts his hands move and then one of his hand was tilting my face up. I meet his eyes and they still had an amused glint in them. It made me blush harder.