Episode 10 - Marks

Three heartbeats filled the room.

No one could distinguish who's was who's. All that mattered right now was the Hazel was about to get marked.

She swore if her mates didn't mark her soon she would cry.

As if the twins were listening, they both leaned down at the same time. Finn, who was behind her, laced his hands around her stomach and pulled her into his hard chest. She could feel his aching cock twitching against her ass, arousing her even more. She could feel the heat coming off his dick through her pants.

As Finn's fingers started to dig into her waist as he held her in place, Rhys ran his finger down her cheek lightly, drawing her attention to his blood-red eyes.

His vampire side was in control and she didn't need to look behind her to find Finn's matching red eyes. Both brothers felt everything. She noticed this special bond especially when she'd slightly move her hips against Finn's crotch. One brother would moan from behind her and one in front of her. She almost felt slightly evil knowing she was gyrating on Finn on purpose to work both brothers up.

She had never been so needy before. She had never even masturbated before. She just never felt that need.

But now she does.

It was like years of pent up sexual tension had crashed over her. She found herself rubbing her tits against Rhys's chest when he closed the distance between their bodies. She raised her hands up and placed them against his chest and proceeded to feel every curve of muscle in his chest.

Again when one brother moaned, so did the other.

Her eyes were darkened with so much arousal as she silently begged the brother in front of her to mark her already. She couldn't wait anymore, her vagina couldn't wait anymore.

She needed her mates inside of her.

She didn't care if it was their fangs, their dicks or both.

She was panting and purring as her wolf wanted in on the action too.

"Please, mark me." She moaned out as her body begun to shake from the amount of need coursing through her body.

"I'm yours."

And just like that, they were on her.

She almost cursed herself for not saying the magic words sooner. They were waiting for her to say what she was to them. They needed to hear her say it.

She was theirs.

And there was no going back.

Their fangs pierced her neck at the same time.

Hazel had heard marking was an orgasmic experience but double the marking and she could count her panties out.

She screamed out as she fisted Rhys's shirt and held on for dear life as her legs gave out from the explosive earthshattering orgasm she had just experienced. Finn held her waist and Rhys held her hips. Both twins were holding her possessively as they bit down harder on her neck, causing her to shake violently as another wave of ecstasy crashed over her.

She could feel the trickle of her own blood slowly drip down from her neck as the twins finally pulled their fangs from her neck.

But they weren't done.

As Hazel took in a ragged breath, she gasped as she felt their tongues slowly lick the marked area before they slowly trailed a teasing lick up to her ears. She could feel the tips of their fangs lightly drag across her neck as they made their way to their destination. Then they began to nibble on her ear lobes as they held her tighter.

Her legs had given way again.

She was sandwiched between her two-hybrid mates who had just killed her vagina with just their mark alone. She was sure it looked like she pissed her pants from how wet she was.

After they had finished giving her earlobes attention, they had started their journey back down to the base of her neck.

She was anticipating their movements.

She was grinding her pussy and ass against Rhys and Finn's crotch as they pushed against her tighter the more she moved.

Her body shook as she felt their tongues tease her freshly marked neck again.

Every movement they did was in sync and was driving her bug fuck crazy. She was more than ready for them to fuck her. She wanted to complete the bond right then and there but the twins were in no rush. As they lined their fangs back up with their marks, they both ground their hard cocks against her as they slowly sunk their fangs into her neck again.

Her body shook and trembled as they marked their mate over and over again. Loving the taste of her blood and the way her body screamed with ecstasy as they claimed her again and again.

When they finally finished putting their claim on her, they pulled back but stayed close to her as she could no longer feel her legs or her vagina for that matter.

Both had checked out for the night.

She wasn't even sure if her voice could still work from all the screaming and moaning she did. She was wondering how she was even going to survive fucking them after the ordeal they just put her through.

"We're not doing that tonight." Finn almost whispered in her ear as he read her mind. He didn't talk as much as Rhys but when he did, his deep, dark, alluring voice was enough for her to drop her panties.

"Why?" Goddess she hated how moany she sounded.

"Baby you can't even stand. We wouldn't put you both through that again until you are healed." Rhys said as he licked her lips playfully.

She was hypnotised from the teasing when her mind finally caught up with what he said.

We wouldn't put you both through that again.

She was thrown on the 'both 'word until Rhys pushed his hard cock into her as her mind clicked.

He was talking about her vagina.

And he wasn't wrong.

She was so numb she couldn't feel a single thing. And looking at Rhys's blood tinted lips, she knew she wanted to feel everything when they finally mate.

She looked behind her shoulder as Finn's head snaked around and lightly kissed her lips. She could taste her own blood on her lips as he pulled back with his fangs showing proudly. She had the biggest urge to trace their fangs with her tongue but her body was well and truly spent.

It needed time to heal and restore the energy she just used up on cumming.

{This extended scene here can be found on Patreon (http://www.patreon.com/annadaily) with a mature art scene!}

Her eyes became heavy as she leaned her head back against Finn. She could feel herself being pulled up and tucked against one of the brother's chest. She didn't know where they were taking her but the last thing she felt was the feeling of a soft mattress against her skin.