Episode 16 - Rhys

In no time Rhys had Hazel bouncing on his lap in the bedroom.

He had stacked the pillows up against the head of the bed and lounged back as he held his mates hips in his hands and helped her grind on his cock.

"Rhys!" Hazel hadn't had time to think when he announced it was his turn and had kidnapped her away to the bedroom and sat her down on his cock.

His only reply was a smirk as he lifted his hips to get deeper into his mate.

Hazel moaned out as Rhy's cock slid deeper into her pussy. The wanton need in her was rising at a fast pace. She needed to be fucked hard. The slow lovemaking her and Finn did only made her more turned on.

Rhys's hands moved from her hips to her tits as he groped them through her pyjama top. And after he finished fondling her tits, that naughty feeling had come back. She stopped riding him and slowly teased her hands over her hips before she grabbed the hem of her shirt.

"Is this what you want?" She asked Rhys seductively as she slowly lifted the shirt off her tits and over her head.

His blood-red eyes bore into her chest as his tongue slid out and licked the tips of his fangs.

Suddenly his mouth latched onto her tits and she found herself screaming from the sudden bite. His fangs had bitten into her tit as her orgasm tore through her violently.

Her breasts were always so sensitive and now she found out the new love she has for nipple biting.

As her pussy quivered around his cock in aftershocks, Rhys flipped her over until her back slapped the mattress and he unlatched from her tit. Again, the small smears of her blood had her moaning, but that did nothing to stop the deep gutterall moan that was releashed when he descended on her pussy.

Neither twin had ever gone down on her before and it was now becoming her favourite thing to do. Rhys lapped at her pussy like it was the best thing he ever tasted, never coming up for air. The feel of his fangs grazing her pussy were sending shockwaves through her body. She could feel herself flooding his mouth with her juices. His tongue had teased her clit torturously before it slowly slid down and entered her.

{This extended scene here can be found on Patreon (http://www.patreon.com/annadaily) with a mature art scene!}

She thrusted her pussy against his face as her back arched up off the bed. The feeling was unreal and so fucking erotic. His tongued picked up it's pace as he slid his hands underneath her thighs and back over to keep her legs spread and still while he feasted. Then one hand made it's way to her clit and started rubbing just as she started thriving on the bed begging for more.

And her mate obliged.

A slight pinch to her clit and the prick of his fangs had her screaming and arching herself off the bed. She came so had she squirted all over Rhys's face.

He looked just as shocked as her when his head popped up from her pussy. His face looked like someone had thrown a water balloon at him that burst all over his face.

After a few shockingly silent seconds, he scrubbed a hand across his face and smirked once he saw the blush creeping up her neck fast. She couldn't believe she just squirted in her mate's face of all places. She had never squirted before but the second her mate goes down on her she explodes.

He sat up and leaned back on his legs as he pulled her up with him. Lining her up with his cock, he slowly slid her down until she was nicely seated on his dick.

"Ride me, mate. Let's see how long it takes for you to squirt all over my cock." Rhys said against her ear and smacked her ass.

She squealed in delight and who was she to refuse a challenge like that.

It was safe to say they needed a change of sheets.