Episode 28 - The Shower

Finn led Hazel to the shower, just a step back from the spray of the water. Standing with her back to his chest, he could feel her heart thumping wildly in her chest. A feeling he knows all too well.

He slowly slid his hands down her arms until his fingers were laced with hers. Her body shuddered at his touch, making him smile. Before his hands began their journey, he had turned the tap, shutting the water off. He wanted Hazel to be the one in control. He wanted her to know she has the power over what temperature she wanted the water to be. Something as simple as the temperature, he didn't care. He just wanted her to know she has the power. She doesn't have to fear. He whispered sweet nothings in her ear, pecking her neck as he raised their hands to the shower handle. There, Finn let their hands hover as he waited for Hazel to decide when she wanted to do. This was her fear, her demons she was battling. He was just there for support.

And when she did, he kissed the tops of her shoulders. Kissed a trail up her neck to her ear where he placed a kiss before letting her feel the heat of his breath on her neck. Her body heated from the small gesture. Her arousal was slowly filling the room as did his own. He made no effort to conceal his hard member that was pushing up against her ass through the material. He bent slightly, pushing the waist band of his sweats down before they dropped to the ground. He stepped out of them before he stood up, cock nestling between thighs making her shiver.

Untangling his hands from her, she whimpered at the loss of contact before his large hands palmed her stomach. He slid his hands slowly up before he cupped her breasts in his hands. She moaned, spurring his movements on more.

{This extended scene here can be found on Patreon (www.patreon.com/annadaily) with a mature art scene!}

As Finn slid his hands back down her chest, the second they reached her waist, he spun them around with his speed, making Hazel gasp. The water was now encasing him, bouncing off his muscles, lightly spraying a thin mist over her. She took in his now wet muscled body. She was lit with a deep burning, needy sensation. She needed her mate.

So, she stepped forward, leaned up on her tippy toes and almost came face to face with her mate. Finn watched her intently with his bright golden coloured eyes and his hands grabbed her hips for support. She placed a kiss upon his lips, his own neediness shined through as he kissed her back, teasing her tongue to dance with his. They passionately kissed, both starting a slow grinding rhythm up against each other. When the grinding became more like torture, Finn leaned down. Keeping his mouth attached to hers, he grabbed the backs of her thighs and lifted her up. She weighed nothing as he wrapped her legs around his hips and aligned his cock with her entrance. He held still as he pushed into her.

Then he stopped.

He waited for her to slide down the rest of the way home. And when she did, they both dropped their heads back and moaned and groaned out in delight. There was always a tiny spark of something unnamed that coursed through them every time their bodies were joined. Almost like the mate bond was being completed again.

Hazel gripped Finn's shoulders and pulled herself up before dropping back down, effectively bouncing on her mates cock. Every bounce made Finn move back just a tiny bit and before long, Hazel didn't notice that she was now under the spray of the water as well. Her body was too heated from her mate to notice. But Finn did. The water was cascading down her breasts and hypnotised him. He couldn't stop watching his mates chest and her tits that bounced up and down in his face. Enticing him to come closer and have a taste.

And that's exactly what he did.

He leaned his head down and sucked one nipple into his mouth. Hazel moaned out as she picked up the pace. The feeling was too erotic for her to hold it in. She let herself go and pushed her chest into Finn's face and gripped his shoulders to bounce harder. Finn abandoned Hazel's nipple just in time to capture her mouth with his. Furiously kissing him as their hips classed together, fangs and canines clashing.

When she came, Finn swallowed her scream as he grunted back. She was so tight and restricting when she came that she always pulled him with her, releasing his own orgasm against his will. He always wanted to last longer, pleasure her longer but she was always in control.

After that day, Hazel's fear of water was just a bad dream she was made to forget. Because now she found her dreams were consumed by her mates, and their shower times.