Episode 14 - Heat

They had taken the pain but left the burn. 

Marking her neck could only cool the fire that was coursing through her body. She needed to be connected to her mates and complete the bond. 

Hazel needed their ties to bind together for her to feel anything other than the fire she's become accustomed too. 

It wasn't until this very instant that she realised her heat had started days ago. 

The day she decided to introduce her mates to the family she had felt a slight temperature change. She thought it was just a side effect of the drugs the doctor and her Aunt Grace had given her. Then the next morning she had rubbed herself up against Rhys in the shower like a cat in heat and she couldn't stop herself. She wanted to feel his hard muscular chest against her wet body. She thought it was just because they were in the heat of the moment. 

Then Finn's words danced through her mind. 

You smell delicious.

Her scent had already started the journey into heat. But she never thought twice about it. Again she just thought it was because she had two drop-dead sexy mates that were all hers. 

And their constant touching, kissing and marking was from her scent driving them mad. But none of the three mates had felt or even taken notice of Hazel's rising body temperature. 

But tonight they did. And it all made sense. 

The second they felt Hazel's panic, they raced through the woods to find her. The twins were almost to her pack when something shifted. It was like their bodies knew where she was and why. Then they felt her intense arousal through the bond and knew their mate has started her heat. 

They didn't think twice about the direction she came from. Just that they had to get to their mate and fast. 

Her whines and whimpers had come through the bond and their hearts hurt every time they felt her tremble of pain. And once they were close enough, they had smelt her scent. 

And it had them ripping through the forest faster them they ever have. 

Their fangs grew longer, the bloodlust became stronger and their cocks were harder than it's ever been. 

When they got to the secluded, almost hidden part of the woods, Hazel was hunched over in agony, already stripped down to her bra and panties as she waited for her mates to arrive. Every movement she made felt like a red hot dagger had been dragged across her skin. She begged and pleaded to her mates. She needed them and she needed them now. 

Their mouths only brought part of the salvation she needed, but the twins were already two steps ahead of her. 

They picked her up and moved her over to a dense bed of grass that was surrounded by fireflies that lit up the dense wooded area. As she was laid down, Hazel realised she wasn't laying on the grass, but against Finn's chest. 

He had leaned against a tree and pulled Hazel between his legs. And as she rested her head against his chest, Finn snaked his hands up her sides, instantly cooling every spot he touched, before he reached her bra. Using his strength, he ripped the bra in half and pulled it from her body. Her nipples had hardened from the cool night's air that kissed her now bare skin. Hazel moaned when Finn cupped her breasts and began to massage them, lightly rolling her nipples between his fingers. She couldn't contain the moans that rolled out of her mouth. 

Hazel opened her eyes and gazed up at the other twin. 

Rhys's blood-red eyes were all she could see as her vision was clouded by another tremble of pain. Finn lightly kissed her neck as he let his fangs tease her skin.  

When she looked up into Rhys's eyes once more, she watched his body stretch as he removed his shirt from his body. Then he slowly popped the button of his jeans and Hazel almost screamed in shock as Finn had ripped her panties off. She hadn't even felt his hands leave her breasts. 

As Rhys lowered his pants, his cock had finally been released from its tight constraints. She felt bad that Finn hadn't had the time to remove his clothes either, but he didn't seem to mind. His hold on her was tight but protective. 

He was always protecting her. 

Even now as Rhys inched forward and lightly spread her legs, Finn was there to make sure she was looked after. He knew this was Hazel's first time and knew it was going to hurt. So he made sure he was the one that could comfort her when his brother entered their mate. 

As Rhys lined his cock up with Hazel's entrance, he leaned down and placed a kiss on her lips. And as Finn lined his mouth up with his mark, they both entered her at the same time. 

The feeling was overwhelming. Her vagina hurt from Rhys taking her virginity, but Finn marking her had replaced that pain with pleasure. Finn's hands once again found her breasts as he kept his fangs in her neck. And the feeling of Rhys slowly moving his cock in and out of her pussy was like nothing she ever expected. 

They had found the perfect rhythm. Rhys kept his pace torturously slow but Hazel could feel he was about to finish. His pace had picked up a little bit while Finn had grabbed her hips and held her in place as his brother started fucking their mate rougher. 

Hazel was screaming by the time Rhys had finished. She had orgasm after orgasm and it felt like they never stopped coming. Her neck was on fire from the number of times Finn marked her and she just knew that was also the cause for the constant orgasms. 

{This extended scene here can be found on Patreon (http://www.patreon.come/annadaily) with a mature art scene!}

As Rhys slowly pulled out of Hazel, she thought she would have been spent, but she could feel the heat coming back. She had only completed the bond with one mate, and if she didn't get her second mate in her soon, then she was going to be in a world of hurt. 

Rhys kissed Hazel one last time before he pulled back and helped his brother turn her around. 

Now as she straddled Finn, that wanting need was back and stronger than ever. As Finn leaned forward to connect their lips, Hazel reached down and tore open Finn's pants. She'd fucked the zipper and the button was long gone. But neither of the two cared. All that matter was completing their bond. 

She leaned back from the kiss as she raised up, just enough to line Finn's cock up before she slowly slid down on the second brother. 

And all three moaned as their bond was completed. 

Hazel had never felt so happy and overwhelmed before. Her pussy was destroyed and it couldn't have loved the feeling anymore. Her pussy wanted to keep fucking it's mates well into the daylight and Hazel was more than happy to oblige. 

She had just fucked Rhys, and now it was Finn's turn. 

But Finn never went faster than what she could handle. And though at times it seemed like she wanted him to go faster, he never would. He watched her like a hawk, always making sure that she was okay. He never wanted to hurt her.

So he made sweet love to his mate. 

And by the time they had both finished, Hazel was crying from the love she never knew she could have. 

From the love she never knew she deserved.