Episode 16 - Finn

Hazel couldn't believe what her mate just did.

She had only thought about what it would be like to see her mate naked.

Just once.

She only wanted to see her god of a mate naked just the once.

Because every time they mated or she showered with Finn, he was always clothed. She used to think it was because he was just in a hurry to fuck her or to please her. But seeing the scars on his back and hearing his story she now realized why. But that still didn't stop the horny bitch inside of her that wanted to see her mate naked despite the mood they were just in.

And he didn't disappoint.

Finn teased her, reminding her that he could hear her dirty inner thoughts and could smell her needy pussy from a mile away.

The second her mind had thought of him naked, she had started leaking like a damn waterfall and Finn couldn't help it. Her scent was the key to making both him and his brother unhinged. It made them act like horny teenage boys that had never seen a naked woman before.

As he stood up and granted his mates request, he never meant for her lips to wrap around his cock. He just wanted to strip his pants off and show off his naked built body to his mate who was kneeling on the floor in front of him. It didn't help that his cock had sprung to life the second it was free from its confines and almost slapped her in the face.

He just stood there smirking as his mate stared at him or his cock, with her mouth wide open in shock. But it was he who was about to be shocked.

In the span of a few seconds, she had called his name breathlessly, smirked and latched on to his cock as her arousal was made clear. His smirk was replaced with shock as he looked down at his mate.

{This extended scene here can be found on Patreon (http://www.patreon.com/annadaily) with a mature art scene!}

Hazel's cheeks hollowed as she sucked on the tip of her mate's cock. While she was nervous about giving her first blowjob, her arousal pushed her to continue. She gained confidence from his moans and trembling body.

Pulling back, she teased the tip with her tongue as she grabbed his very generous cock to start a slow up and down rhythm.

Amongst all the plusses that come with being a werewolf, large cocks were one of them. Typically, the stronger or higher up on the pack the wolf is, the bigger the cock. It had something to do with genetics and making sure wolves procreated and in wolf form knew who the Alpha was. But Hazel was always shamefully thinking about her future mate's cock instead of listening in to the sex-ed class at school.

While the male wolves got bigger cocks, female wolves had an insatiable lust for sex. The second they become aroused, they almost go into a second, less painful heat. The bodies way of making sure that the chance of procreating is strong.

Which Hazel was only now just learning.

She felt dirty kneeling in front of her mate in the kitchen while she sucked his cock back into her mouth, but it was a good dirty feeling. It only spurred her on to take him further into her mouth.

Once Finn's cock reached the back of her throat and her gag reflex kicked in, his hands threaded through her hair to pull her head back. He didn't want his mate to hurt herself trying to please him.

And no matter how many times he gently guided her head back from taking himself too deeply, she would always ram him straight back in needily. He loved the enthusiasm she had for him and his cock but the worry of her hurting herself was too great. And since she wasn't planning on slowing down anytime soon, he had to stop her before she really hurt herself.

He pulled her slowly off his cock until his dick released from her mouth with a wet pop. Her eyes had snapped open from their closed stance when she got too into sucking his cock.

He almost guided his dick right back into her mouth at the sight of her puffy, swollen red lips and her confused and needy look on her face.

"Finn..." She just barely managed to get his name out as saliva dripped from her mouth and onto her chest.

When did she take her shirt off? Finn thought as he looked down at her bouncy tits wet from her saliva and just waiting to be squeezed.

In an instant, she was up off the floor, spun around and was sat on the kitchen counter as Finn's fangs pierced his mark on her neck.

Hazel loved when the twins used their vampire speed on her. Especially when she was feeling horny. It meant she didn't have to wait long before they were in her.

As Finn kept his fangs clamped in her mouth, enjoying the taste of her blood and the zing from their bond on his lips, Hazel had pushed her soaked panties to the side and had already started sliding her mate in.

"Fuck me, Finn..." She moaned as the head of his cock was seated inside of her.

He released her neck as the wet squelchy sound made her moan. Then she caught sight of his blood-stained lips and clamped around her mate and drawing him in deeper, causing them both to moan.

With her blood dripping from his mouth and landing on her heaving tits, Finn picked up the pace and started a perfect rhythm of fucking in and out of his mate.

He never went as quick as Rhys, but he didn't mind. He loved savouring the feel of his mate clamping around his cock and watching her facial expressions when he goes in slow and deep.

It didn't take long for both of them to release and pull each other together as their mouths connected. The metallic taste of her blood on Finn's lips did nothing but turn her on knowing how much her mate enjoyed the taste of her.

Once they finished their kiss, they pulled out of their embrace as Finn helped Hazel down off the kitchen counter. Using his vampire speed, he was in and out of the bathroom with a warm wet cloth in hand before Hazel could breathe.

He gently put the cloth between her legs and began a torturously slow pace of cleaning her up. He paid special attention to her clit until she was cumming and grinding herself against him as she released all over his clothed hand.

Fuck! Finn thought as he made a note to do this to her again in the future. It was the hottest thing he's ever seen.

But he was sure it wouldn't be the last.

As he cleaned her tits clean from blood and saliva, Hazel righted her panties and bent down to pick her shirt up once Finn was done cleaning up his mess.

Her tits were still swollen with need as she pulled her shirt over her head and walked towards the kitchen stool to sit down. Her pussy was still aching, and her nipples were peaked and hard, waiting to be twisted and sucked by her second mate.

She couldn't believe after getting fucked and cumming twice that she was still horny and aching to go again.

And it didn't take long for her second mate to come claiming what was also his.

"My turn."