Episode 28 - Happy Birthday

Her breasts were almost spilling out of the spaghetti strap, white crop top she wore as she crawled her way up the bed to her sleeping mate. Rhys was still sound asleep laying buck naked and unaware of the danger his cock was in. Hazel straddled Rhys's sheet clad thighs and slowly trailed her hand up the muscled legs before reaching his waist where the sheet had bundled up at. Seeing the outline of his cock through the sheets was driving her wild. Making her wetter by the second as her horniness was becoming so thick in the air she could almost see it like the early morning fog. She needed her mate so bad she ached. Her breasts swelled from need, nipples hard as rocks and waiting to be sucked and flicked with his devilish tongue.

Even in his sleeping state, Rhys's wolf could smell his mates arousal. Hazel leaned down and traced her tongue up the hardening member over the sheet as Rhys was lulled awake from her scent and torturous touch. The first thing he saw was her big hazel eyes looking seductively and naughtily at him, watching the pink of her tongue tease his covered cock. He groaned, eyes rolling in the back of his head as he reached down and brushed his hands through her soft luscious locks. She sucked the sheet covered head into her mouth and sent lighting bolts straight down to his balls. Now he was wide awake, panting and on the verge of begging his princess for more.

Then he got a second jolt making him grunt. He lifted his head, seeing his mate had pulled the sheet down and latched back onto skin this time. Her plump ass was wiggling in the air as she took him all the way in her throat greedily. Rhys released moan after moan as Hazel repeated her rhythm. Up and down, fast and slow, all the way in, nearly all the way out. The room was filled with wet slurping sounds and Rhys's moans and groans.

He needed to touch that ass that's been teasing him the whole time, just like that naughty tongue of hers. He successfully managed to manoeuvre Hazel's body to the side without the loss of her mouth on his cock. Now he could easily grab a hand full of her ass in those too tiny fucking shorts she was wearing. He could also see a wet patch had formed between her legs.

Fuck me!

Just the sight of her arousal had his body twitching. He couldn't wait anymore. He grabbed her thighs and flung her legs over his chest like she weighed nothing. The quick movement made Hazel gasp and pull back, mouth unlatching him with a pop. But the loss of her warm mouth had Rhys growling, causing Hazel and her wolf to purr before they went back to feasting on him. He pushed his face into her pant covered crotch and breathed in her scent. She shivered at the possessive move that never failed to make her whimper with need. Copying her style, he ran his tongue roughly up her covered pussy the same way she did his cock with the sheet. The movement caused her to moan around him, sending shivers through his body. She started grinding on his face wanting more but so did Rhys.

{This extended scene here can be found on Patreon (http://www.patreon.com/annadaily) With a mature art scene!}

Being the extra strong hybrid that he was, he wasted no time grabbing the sides of her shorts and ripped them in half and off her body like they were made of paper, flinging the flimsy strips of material to the floor. Hazel squealed in delight around him as her pants were torn away, panties replaced with his tongue. He devoured her pussy like a starved man. His tongue did amazing and unspeakable things to her pussy. He couldn't believe how wet she was. He could feel his whole face was wet after first initiating contact. Then she pulled back from his cock and sat her sweet ass down on his face, smothering him with her thighs, his face was done for. He could care less if he couldn't breathe. His mate was riding his face like there was no tomorrow and she had no plans on stopping when she rode through her first orgasm. His lungs were screaming, begging desperately for air but he could feel she was nearing another orgasm. When he couldn't push his body any further, he moved so quick that her mind had to take a few seconds to realise what was happening.

One minute she was sitting on his face reverse cowgirl style and the next she was face-first into the sheets as he held her hips up and pounded his cock deep inside her quivering pussy. She loved it when the twins used their vamp speed on her. Especially when they were inside her. They were her very own personal vibrator. He held onto her hips and thrust into her again and again. His dick was so hard from her riding him and being suffocated he needed in her. So he threw her forward and slammed home.

And home he was.

He came with a vengeance as he slammed his hips into her ass so hard he could feel his seed coating her walls. Her pussy spasmed around his cock, squeezing it back to life as he hardened again. He pulled her panting form up against his chest looking down at the view. Her tits looked so plump and bigger than he remembered. With her still seated on his cock and in their new position, he slid his hands up her waist and cupped her breasts. She moaned as he pinched her sensitive nipples and began to slowly rock in and out of her.

He again tore another article of clothing, ripping her shirt from her body. He wanted skin to skin. Her breasts felt heavier but it had been a while since they mated so he put it down being forgetful. He made sure not to forget her body again as he played with her tits and nipples and kissed up her neck to his mark. He teased his tongue across the scarred bite mark at the same time his fingers teased over her nipples.

"Please...Rhys.." She said panting.

Her pussy was milking his cock and she could feel their combined fluids had leaked out and were dripping down her thighs. Just as she was about to beg again, he bit down into her mark and pushed his cock in her so deeply she couldn't do anything except scream out an orgasm.

She loved Finn, she loved Rhys, and she loved, loved, loved, their cocks. She was blessed by the Goddess the day she found out she had two mates instead of one. She couldn't wait to spend the rest of her life with them.