Episode 11 - Rhys (Part 1)

Her heart felt like it was trying to rip itself out of her chest it was beating that hard.

As Hazel stood there nude as the day she was born, she couldn't help but admire the strong male bodies that stood in front of her panting.

Both brothers stood around 6 foot 3, maybe 6'4. While Rhys had an identical face to Finn, they also varied a lot. So it wasn't like Hazel didn't know who was who.

Rhys's bright dyed red hair made it obvious it was him, but if he still had Finn's matching golden copper-orange hair, then she'd still be able to tell the difference. Rhys's scent was slightly different than Finns. His scent didn't have that dangerous aura as Finns did. It was sweeter and felt like it wrapped itself around Hazel every time it hit her. Rhys also had multiple piercings in his ears and a nose stud. He looked hot in a bad boy, carefree spirit type of way. He kept his face clean-shaven and his hair was always naturally styled. While his body was muscular and built, it was also on the lean side. Even though Finn always wore long-sleeved shirts or hoodies, Hazel could tell his body was a lot bigger than Rhys's.

He was the fighter after all.

Even if she didn't hear Rhys say that Finn fights in the club that time she was trapped in the locker room with her cousin and his mate, it was obvious looking at his upper body.

Finn had a bigger upper body compared to his brother. His face always had a 5 o'clock shadow and his apathetic stare always made the scar across his face stand out more. She'd only seen Finn smile once or twice. She wasn't sure if he smiled more because he was always standing behind her when the boy's started getting primal with her. Their scent would always turn dark before she was hit with their arousal and found herself sandwiched between the two.

But this time as she stood naked in the shower staring at her twin mates, she was surprised they didn't crowd her like they usually did.

Thoughts had started creeping into her mind that they didn't find her attractive until she looked down at their crotches. They were hard as rocks and she finally figured out why they had such pained expressions on their face. Choosing to end their tight confinements, she stood out from the hot spray of the water and stepped towards the twins.

She placed her palm on Rhys's bare chest and the other on Finn's shirt covered one. She could feel the vibrations from their growling, purring and ragged breaths. She was curious why they weren't leading the way like they usually did as she noticed they liked to take control.

But it didn't take long for their control to snap once her hands had reached the waistline of their pants.

One minute she was standing in front of the twins and the next she was sandwiched between them in the shower. Rhys stood in front of her as his blood-red eyes and fangs seemed to shine and almost glow as she looked up into his lust-filled face. She shivered when she felt Finn's mouth lightly kiss her neck as he stood protectively behind her. Then Rhys's head descended and she was now shaking with anticipation. She was waiting for that addictive sting of their fangs piercing her neck. The sting that sent shock waves right down to her pussy.

And since they could read her mind, they did just that.

She couldn't tell which felt better as she screamed and came, the first time they marked her or every time they bit her since then. Every time it felt like the first time over and over again.

Once the aftershocks subsided, she looked up into Rhys's face as Finn gently brushed the wet strands of her hair out of her face. He tucked them behind her ear and gave his mark a kiss, causing her to shiver. She heard a silent chuckle behind her that made her pussy flow even more. Lightly shaking her head, she focussed on the task at hand.

Marking her mates.

The only problem was that they were in the six-foot range while she was in the mid fives. Even on her tippy toes, she wouldn't be able to reach either twin's neck since they were the same height.

Solving her problem for her, Rhys snaked his hands around her waist and pulled her against his chest. As he lifted her up off the ground, she secured her legs around his waist and rested her hands on his shoulders. They were both breathing deeply as they stared into each other's eyes.

Rhys's blood-red vampire eyes felt like they were peering into her soul as her own black eyes were morphing with her wolfs gold eyes. Like a pool of obsidian being mixed with gold, Rhys found the sight erotic. He knew her wolf wanted to mark him, and her dark eyes were also a sign of arousal. He loved the sight.

He couldn't wait for his brother to see it.

Finally pulling herself away from Rhys's eyes, Hazel licked her lips as she zeroed in on his neck. She felt her canines descended as she leaned down and slowly licked the golden skin. She found herself swallowing some drool just from the erotic taste of his skin. And she couldn't wait to taste him properly.

Licking the area once more, she gave the spot a soft kiss before she flung her head back, bared her teeth and bit down on her mate's neck.

She heard Finn grunt behind her as Rhys let out the sexiest sound she had ever heard. It was a mix of pleasure and pain as his large hands gripped her ass. She moaned against his skin when he pulled her closer to him and pushed her pussy into his crotch. It only took a few grinds until she was moaning her way through an orgasm.

When her breathing slowed and she released herself from Rhys's neck, she saw a pained but lusty look across his face. She didn't need to wonder why his face was like that, seeing as she could now hear his thoughts. The pleasure part came from the marking itself, and the pain came from him holding himself back from wanting to spread her legs apart and fuck that sweet pussy until she screamed his name over and over again.

{This extended scene here can be found on Patreon (http://www.patreon.com/annadaily) with a mature art scene!}

She swallowed away those thoughts as Rhys slowly turned her around to face his brother.

With Finn's hands firmly secured on her ass and her pussy pushed up close against his hard constrained cock, she knew she was about to experience something no other wolf gets to do.

It was time to mark her second mate.