Episode 11 - Finn (Part 2)

No words were needed.

Just the feel of Finn's hard cock against her begging pussy was enough to set the mood.

Even though seconds ago she was panting and shaking from her tremors, the adrenaline had started coursing through her veins again.

She had a second mate to mark.

{This extended scene here can be found on Patreon () with a mature art scene!}

Her silent but strong, dominant mate. His quietness only added to his sex appeal. She found him dangerous and so hot, just like his brother.

But while Rhys was the more playful, outspoken brother, Finn was quiet but always watching. She loved that he always had her back, especially when she could feel his cock against it. She couldn't have been luckier. She was gifted two extremely handsome, sexy mates that were all hers. All hers to fuck, all her to suck, and all hers to mark.

She felt tiny against Finn's big muscular chest. But she always felt protected. Her wolf inside her was beaming at the thought of how strong her mate was. How he could easily protect their pups.

Hazel instantly blushed at the thought of pups. She hadn't even fucked them yet and her wolf was already sending mental images of her having their pups.

As she let her mind slip, distracted by the thought of pups, her wolf had seized control.

And Finn had felt the shift instantly.

Her once obsidian-golden eyes were now full golden-orange. He could feel her claws start to pierce his shoulders as her look became deadly focussed on his neck. If she didn't come back soon he feared her wolf would proceed to rip his throat out in order to mark him as soon as possible.

While he should be afraid, he couldn't help but get turned on even more. For the first time in years, he felt his wolf start to break the surface of his mind. He even felt the shift in his own body. He could feel his body start to grow in size and height.

And looking over at his brother, he could see she was having the same effect on him.

Both brothers were on the edge of losing control again when Hazel's aroused black eyes battled with gold once more.

She was back and wasted no time.

With her claws still out, she grabbed the back of Finn's head and ripped his head to the side a little too rough and bit down on his neck. He grunted and groaned from the dominance of his little mate in his arms and the connection that had just slammed into his body.

Now they were all connected.

She could feel both her mates, she could feel the level of arousal they both had and that made her a needy little bitch even more.

As she was overcome by all their lust and arousal, she moaned out as Rhys's hands cupped her tits. They felt so swollen and heavy against his large hands and even though they were slightly too big for his hands to hold, she still felt like he had the perfect handful.

When her nipples were caught between his finger and thumbs, she moaned again and arched her back. The sight was so hot to Finn as he watched his mate stretch out like a cat and ground her pussy against his cock. He wished for the material barrier that separated their cores to be gone but that was for another time. The twins wanted their first time to be perfect for Hazel.

So as hard as it was to keep his hands on her ass and not pull his dick out and slam it into her, he had to resist.

But that didn't mean they all couldn't cum.

So as one brother thrust his hard covered crotch up against her ass, the other ground his cock against her pussy as they all began a hot rhythm. She was sandwiched between two hard bodies and cocks. It didn't take long for Hazel to moan and scream out, shaking in the brother's arms before going numb as they grunted out their excitement against her quivering body.

When they concluded that she could finally stand on her own, Finn gently placed her back down on the ground until her feet supported her own body again. As Rhys held onto a tired and dazy Hazel against his chest, Finn gave her one last kiss on her neck before disappearing out of the shower to clean himself in private.

As Rhys lathered her body up with soap, Hazel laid against her mate's chest with a smile on her face with her eyes closed, enjoying the feel of his warm hands against her skin.