Of Course It's You

"I like you too Lena" Kara said pulling away. Lena stared blankly at Kara wondering to herself if she had imagined the kiss "Lena?" Kara asked concern written on her face "Yeah" she said still staring into the nothingness of the night "Are you okay?" Kara asked, Lena now looked at Kara and realized she was making the situation at hand more awkward "Oh uh I'm sorry, yes um I just..." Lena stammered before laughing "Me you  like me?" She laughed nervously "Y-Yes" Kara replied she couldn't help but feel extremely uncomfortable at that moment. Lena realized she was upsetting Kara "Kara I'm sorry - I just" she began look solemnly down at her feet "Why do you find it funny that I like you back Lena" Kara asked solemnly. Lena quickly looked up "It's just it's me Kara I'm just me-" Lena said racking her brain wondering why Kara would actually like her back, sure she wanted more than anything for Kara to feel the same but now that it was happening she felt like it was a dream but more than that she didn't feel good enough for someone so amazing as Kara. Kara took Lena's hands in her own "Yes you're Lena, Lena Kieran Luthor. The girl who makes me feel butterflies inside my stomach, the girl who's smile and eyes drive me utterly crazy, the girl who I'm madly, deeply in love with" Kara said looking Lena deep in the eyes to make it clear that she was serious "You really feel that way?" Lena asked "Yes Lena I do" Kara said cupping Lena's face in her hand "It's me, I'm the girl you like" Lena said she still couldn't quite believe it "Yes, of course it's you Lena. How could it not be you" Kara said "Because I'm a Luthor and I'm nothing spec-" Lena began "You think your last name matters to me that it ever mattered to me, you're so incredible Lena I love you because of who you are on the inside" Kara said taking Lena's hands again "But-" Lena began, Kara kissed Lena again "No buts I love you" She said pulling away "I love you to" Lena said "Now that's a crazy thing" Kara laughed "Why?" Lena asked "Well look at you and look at me, Lena you're breathtaking and I'm-" Kara began "Gorgeous" Lena finished and this time she pulled Kara into a kiss.

So this chapter is a little shorter just because I didn't want use the next part just yet but I hope you enjoyed this chapter as always your feedback is welcomed and appreciated greatly so please leave any thoughts on anything you'd like me to add or anything you'd like to see in further chapters ❤️next chapter up tomorrow