Bang

Part 4

So in the last hour you had jumped through a vortex, travelled in time, met one of your dads previous regeneration (the other was the one that left you on earth after the time war), seen a zygon, met the queen and got locked up in a dungeon.

"I hate all three of you," you point to bow tie. "You forced memories into my head." next you point to sand shoes. "You left me for a blonde." lastly you point to the one that destroyed Gallifrey. "And you forced me into the chameleon arch, your reason was my safety. I was there, in arcadia. I killed Daleks whilst you wrote stupid messages into walls." You throw a chunk of wall at the door. "And now were trapped in this dump, will done you guys. I would clap but I don't have respect for any of you."

"(y/n)." Bowtie says, he places his hands on your shoulders, forcing you to look at him. "I came back for you, I left it too late but I did. Please understand that we never meant to hurt you. Your just too angry right now to see that you still care."

You laugh as you push him off. "Wow, you take that line from a rom-com." you look at the door and then to Bowtie. "Same screw driver as traitor over there." you nod towards the 'war' Doctor, Bowtie nods and takes out his sonic, the younger hims do the same. "Traitor scans the door, calculations will be done in Bowties. Sonic might not work on wood straight away but a few hundred years should be enough time."

"Still got brains." You glare at sand shoes.

"Don't try and have jokey conversations with me, I won't respond the way you want me to. Maybe my sarcasm will be a little turned down for Bowtie here but you two can piss off. O'ryt." All three of them nod, their eyes don't linger on you for too long. Although eleven looked slightly smug, proud that he was your 'favourite'. "Lets get out of here."

>O<

You stand with your three dads in a room with multiple zygons, humans and Clara.

"Honestly, both of your races are annoying. Can you not just shake hands and be done with it." you groan, already bored with the situation. The Doctors all shake their heads.

"(y/n), maybe now isn't the time for snide comments." Sand shoes says.

"Correctamundo, although it is time for a memory wipe don't you think." 

Sand shoes and Bowtie start having a conversation that you just don't care about, you try the door into the room but it was locked. You kick it but it doesn't budge, a sigh escapes you as you realise you are stuck in here with all of these people. You turn as sand shoes and bowtie stand, sonics pointed to the ceiling.

The humans and Zygons can't tell who's who so both Kate's shout for the timer to shutdown, stopping certain death. As per-usual you were the smartest time lord in the room, your dad's once again used your idea because they couldn't come up with one themselves.

"Mission accomplished, can I leave now!" you shout over the commotion in the middle, your eyes move across each face but one is missing. "On second though, we have one last trip to make." Your dads look at you in confusion, you roll your eyes. "Home sweet home. Come on Bowtie, your my ride."

You and Eleven enter the Tardis with a silent Clara, "I'm sorry." the Doctor says as he flicks switches. "I'm sorry for everything, I left you and I regret it. I'm your dad, i'm not supposed to leave you behind. I'm supposed to look after you, make sure you're not in danger, not leave you behind on a world you never really liked all that much."

You give the time lord a small smile as he dashes around the console. "Apology accepted." his eyes light up. "That doesn't mean you can suddenly call me my real name again, you have to earn that but I do forgive you. Your my dad and an idiot but I guess I still love you deep down."

"More than the other two?" he asks with the ghost of a smile on his lips.

"More than the other two." you confirm, though the cocky grin on his face almost made you take it back.

You weren't sure why you accepted his apology, the man irritated you more than anything else in the world. He left you, didn't come back for years and then acted like he had seen you only yesterday. Still, he was your father and if Luke can forgive Darth Vadar you could forgive the Doctor.