seven

THIRD PERSON

Harry marched his way out of the room after his sudden outburst. He was absolutley livid. Evan always told him what to do and how to act, it really frustrated him.

"Harry!" Evan shouted as he quickly walked up to him.

"I'm done Evan. I'm not doing this anymore." Harry said still walking, trying to leave but Evan grabbed his arm before he could.

"You can't Harry and you know that." Evan said. Harry knew but at this point he didn't seem to care.

Harry did know he couldn't just leave but he was sick and tired of being treated like a child. When coming in to a career like this he thought it would be a lot more exciting and fun, but instead he's bossed around and the only time he enjoys his job is if he's with fans or he's touring.

"You aren't including those fake messages and make me look like the bad guy. It isn't going to happen." Harry shook his head, keeping his ground.

Evan shook his head sighing and stayed silent for a few seconds. He had a certain way he wanted the music video and he knew he could make Harry do whatever he wanted but right now he just didn't want to deal with Harry and how difficult he always is.

"If I change the texts will you co operate?" Evan asked.

"I don't want any texts in it. I don't want the argument in it at all." Harry said, feeling confident that he's actually getting his way for once, but he knew it wasn't gonna last.

"Fine. Have it your way." Evan sighed. "Come on."

Evan turned away from Harry and walked back into the room, while Harry followed behind.

ANNA

Evan and Harry walked back in the room. Harry didn't seem as angry as he was when he left but now Evan seemed annoyed. As if the anger just transferred over.

"Harry, Anna. We're going to reshoot the scenes this time act like you both are angry at each other." I can see Harry persuaded him to change up the scene.

We spent another thirty to forty-five minutes filming the new scenes. Harry seemed satisfied afterward, which was great since every time he breaks out into rage it always leaves everyone in an awkward state.

After those scenes, it seemed Evan was done with filming today so we were all packing up and getting ready to leave. I was putting my vans that I had on earlier, back on when someone sat next to me.

"Hey, we're all going to The Alibi tomorrow night, since we're half way done with the video. You should go." Katie said. The Alibi is a bar downtown, the only reason I know that is because I've passed it a few times on the way to Hannah's and back to my apartment.

"I'd love to go." I nodded my head and smiled. Why not have a little fun?

"Awesome. I'll pick you up after I pick Linda up." She says.

"Sounds good." I nodded as I finish tying my shoes.

"Alright, send me your address and I'll be there to pick you up around seven." She said giving me her number afterward.

Her eyes focused behind me and gestures over my shoulder. "I'll give you guys a minute."

She stood up and walked off.

I looked behind me seeing Cameron who approached and sat beside me. I didn't say anything due to our interaction earlier, but he did.

"Hey about earlier, I'm sorry that I upset you." He said, but was he actually sorry?