eleven

"The video is up in, three, two... one!" Evan said and everyone began cheering as the video started playing. I looked around to see if Harry was here and sure enough he was standing in the doorway of the living room.

I looked back to the tv before he noticed I was staring just as I popped up. Katie, Linda, and Hannah all silently cheered making me giggle softly. When I seen Cameron pop up I looked at him with a goofy smile then placed a kiss on his cheek. He smiled back and wrapped an arm around my waist to pull me closer to him.

The video was actually so good. It was edited perfectly and better than I thought it would be. When the video ended everyone cheered again just like they did when the video first started.

Evan stepped up in front of the tv and started shushing everyone. When they quieted down he began his speech.

"I would like to thank the crew and producers for making yet another successful music video. Thank you to Linda and Katie, my girls! And also thank you to Anna and Cameron, you both did absolutely amazing." He said then looked over to Harry. "Most importantly thank you to Harry for sticking around and participating, hopefully we can make many many more music videos just like this one but better in the future!"

An applause erupted and Evan smiled and silently thanked everyone. "Now let's have some drinks and celebrate!"

Katie quickly turned towards me. "Do you guys want to see the game room?"

I looked to Hannah and she quickly nodded. "Hell yeah, let's go."

Katie, Linda, and Hannah got up from their seats and walked off and I was about to follow behind them but I was gonna convince Cameron to come first.

I stood up and grabbed his hand to pull him up. "Come on, let's go to the game room."

"I dont want to, I'll just stay here and chill." He said making me frown.

"Are you sure? I want you to have a good time." I say to him.

"If you want me to have a good time then stay in here with me." He offered but I knew his idea of fun was sitting on the couch and talking.

"I want to hang with the girls. It okay you don't have to go." I told him and leaned down to give him a kiss on his lips but he turned his head so I kissed his cheek instead.

I backed away with a confused look across my face.

"What?" He asks.

"Why are you acting like this?" I asked.

"Just go hang out with the girls, I'll be in here." He said.

I sat down next to him instead. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing! Just go." He said, slightly raising his voice and making me flinch then causing a few heads to turn.

I stood up and walked away not wanting make him anymore mad than he already is, and away from everyone. As I walked out of the living room I passed by Harry who has been in the same spot this whole time.

"Hey, are you okay?" He asks, stopping me.

"Yeah." I nodded, but I felt my hands slightly shaking. I never have been shouted at like that by him before and I guess it scared me a little bit.

"You sure?" He asked.

"I'm fine." I told him then walked off. Since when is he concerned about me?

Hannah was walking towards me, probably wondering where I was.

"Hey, you okay?" She asked.

"I'm fine. Can we just go to the game room please?" I asked her. She hesitated but nodded and took my hand, leading me towards the room.