eight

As I was getting ready I didn't put to much makeup on, I went light with it by using a little bit of concealer, some mascara, and also filled my eyebrows in a little bit.

After my makeup I threw on a white button up t shirt and a pair of blue jeans. I didn't want to go all out and wear a dress since we're only going to a bar, I was pretty satisfied with what I had on.

I looked in the mirror and took the curler that I had heated up before I did my makeup, and curled my hair. Once it was fully curled I left the curls to cool down while I went and put my shoes on, which were black heels.

I heard my phone ding, and I checked it to see that Katie had texted me. "I'm almost there, be ready"

I replied with just a simple, "okay" then began to run my fingers through my hair to loosen up the curls.

I made sure to lock up the front door before I made my way outside to wait for her and once she pulled up I hopped in the back seat.

"Hey girl!" She said then looked back towards the road.

"Hey." I smiled at her and put my seatbelt on. "You guys look great."

"You don't look to bad yourself." Katie replied.

"Did you and Cameron talk?" She asks.

"We did but I'm still pretty upset with him." I told her.

"Wait what did he do?" Linda asked, I forgot that I didn't even explain the whole situation fully to either of them. I did explain a little bit to Katie though.

"He was just talking shit about Harry when he freaked out earlier." I explain.

"So is he coming tonight?" Katie asked.

"I don't know." I shrugged. "Do you know who else is coming?"

"I know Harry is going, since Evan is going." Katie said. "And I would be the last person to know if Cam is coming."

Katie parked in the front of the parking lot then we all got out and walked through the crowd of girls and through the doors that were guarded by security. We made our way to the back where Harry and Evan were both sitting at a table.

"Are you guys ready to have a good time?" Evan said.

I kind of wished Evan wasn't here, I'd love to hang out with everyone without him on our backs. He's like the annoying parent that you have to bring when you go out with your friends. Hopefully he's not up our asses tonight. I can probably speak for everyone else.

A round of shots he had ordered were delivered to the table. We all picked up a glass and clinked them together before all downing the strong liquid.

"Come on girls, let's go get some drinks." Katie said and grabbed me and Linda before pulling us to the bar. We ordered ourselves all margaritas and sat at the bar and started talking amongst ourselves basically till we all felt a little buzz.

Eventually we all gravitated to the dance floor and started dancing with each other. I kept my eyes closed as I just let my body move while I listened to the loud music booming through the speakers.

Harry was on the dance floor as well. He looked like he was actually having a genuine good time. That's something I haven't ever seen before.

"That's a rare sight." I said, making the other girls turn their heads to where I was staring.

"It's only because he has alcohol in his system." Linda shrugged.

"That's probably why he drinks so much." Katie added.