thirteen

"Are you sure you don't want to stay?" I looked over at Cam with puppy eyes.

He chuckled. "I'd love to but I need to be at that interview early in the morning tomorrow."

He leaned down and placed a kiss on my forehead.

"You can stay here then go to the interview from here." I said, trying to convince him.

"I don't have any clothes here." He said.

"Fine, can you come back after the interview?" I asked.

"I have to go to one of my moms appointments afterwards, but I'll be here the day after?" He offered and I nodded.

"I guess." I sighed. "I'll see you later then?"

I leaned in and wrapped my arms around him. "Yes. I'll see you later."

I kissed him before he walked out the front door and watched as he pulled out of the driveway, then drove away. I shut the door behind me then turned around to see Hannah.

"Fuck." I gasped. "You scared the shit out of me."

"Whoops." She giggled.

"Oh! Harry brought your phone by. I guess you dropped it in his backseat." I said and went over to the coffee table where I put the phone earlier, then handed it to her.

"Tell him I said thank you! I'm glad he brought it by. I was thinking of getting a new one because I couldn't find it anywhere." She said then put it in her back pocket. "He came by while Cameron was here? I'm assuming Cameron wasn't to happy about that."

"He wasn't." I shook my head. "He eventually calmed down though. It's not like I'm ever gonna see Harry again though so he doesn't have anything to worry about."

"Didn't you say you had a meeting or something with Evan tomorrow?" She asked and I nodded.

"You don't think it's going to involve Harry?" She asks.

"If it does then I'll discuss with Cameron about it, then again I am my own person and if I want to do what I want to do then he should accept it." I told her.

"Are you actually gonna do what you want to do or are you gonna do what Cameron wants you to do?" She asks.

"Hannah.." I sighed.

"What? Every since you've started dating him you haven't really made your own decisions. It's like he's controlling you." She said.

"He is not controlling me." I said furrowing my brows. Who does she think she is?

"Don't get mad Anna. I only want what's best for you." She said calmly.

"This is good for me. I'm happy with Cameron." I told her.

"Just please make sure it's what you want before doing anything you might regret in the future." She said.

"Okay, I'm done with this conversation. I'm going to bed." I walked out of the kitchen and upstairs to my bedroom before locking my bedroom door behind me.

It's like she doesn't trust me. Yes I have never been in an actual relationship but it doesn't mean I'm stupid. If Cameron was controlling me I would know. I know how to be my own person and I know how to take care of myself. I don't need her telling me what's wrong or what's right for me.

I wanted to forget about all of that for right now and just go to bed so I brushed my teeth and washed my face then went to bed. I stayed on my phone for a little bit till I felt my eyes start drooping so I plugged my phone in then put it on my beside table. When I closed my eyes it didn't take me long to fall asleep.