nine

A few days had went by after the incident with Harry at the Alibi. Katie has asked about what happened countless of times but I just can't give her an answer. I myself don't even know what happened. I saw a different side of him I didn't even knew he had. A softer side, not his usual stern or harsh side that I and everyone else sees. Was it the alcohol that made him that way? It had to have been. Especially after the large amount of bourbon he consumed.

Today was the day we resumed filming after our small break we didn't intend to have. Evan and Harry both were very sick the day after, with a terrible hangover and I can't even explain how horrible Linda felt. I think she drank even more than everyone else together.

Now everyone felt good enough to start filming again, however I wasn't ready. I didn't feel sick I just don't want to see him. Then again, after this whole music video is over I can go back to my normal life. I can work at the shop and live my normal life again.

When I arrived to the studio Katie and Linda were both sat by the makeup room, while Evan was talking to the camera men. I didn't see Harry nor Cameron. I wonder if Cameron just quit or something, I'm starting to forget what he looks like because I haven't seen him in a while.

"Anna," Katie called when she looked over to me. "Come here."

My feet carried me over to them and sat beside Katie. "How are we feeling, ladies?"

"I feel much better." Linda said. "My hangover lasted for two days. I'm so glad we didn't have to work for a few days."

"I had to take care of her. I think I had the worse end of it." Katie laughed.

"When you decided to live with me, you basically signed up for it." Linda retaliated.

"You guys live together?" I ask, raising a brow.

"That's how we met." Katie said. "Linda had a room for rent, I rented it and the rest was history."

I continued to talk to the both of them while they told me their stories about their friendship. They're like two peas in a pod, it reminds me of Hannah and I.

At one point Linda looked up and over my shoulder, with a somewhat shocked look across her face. I looked behind me and their stood Cameron, closing the door behind him as he entered. His eyes caught mine and I quickly turned back around.

"Is he walking over here?" I asked quietly Linda and she nodded.

"Hm where have you been?" Katie asked with a bit of sass in her voice as she stared up at Cameron.

"Can we be left alone?" He said, ignoring Katie.

"I don't know, can you-" Katie started but I touched her arm slightly causing her to stop.

"It's okay." I told her. Both her and Linda stood up and walked away leaving Cameron and I with each other.

"Are you still mad?" He asks once he sat in Katie's place.

"No I don't think I'm mad anymore." I said to him.

"You don't think?" He repeated.

"Yeah. I just don't like making fun of someone or bullying someone because I have gone through the same thing as a kid." I explain to him.

His face softens. "Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't know."

"I know, just please don't judge someone when you don't know what's going on with them." I said.

I was made fun of countless of times throughout school. From kindergarten to twelfth grade, I was called so many names and around my middle school to high school years I was in a really dark place. Especially after my mom was diagnosed with cancer.

"I'm sorry, I promise I will make it up to you. Maybe over dinner?" He asks very subtly.

I laugh. "Sure why not?"

"Great! Is Friday night good?" He smiled.

"Friday sounds great." I nodded.

He stood up an sighed happily. "Alright, I can't wait. Call it a date."

He winked then walked away leaving me to just smile like an idiot. I never been on an actual date, or even have been asked to one.

"So what did you two talk about?" Katie sat beside me and Linda sat back in her place.

"Were you guys just spying on us?" I asked.

"Of course not." Katie said.

"Your poker face is showing." Linda said.

"Shut up!" Katie laughed. "So what did you guys talk about?" She pressed.

I went on to tell them both that we were having a date on Friday, they weren't too happy to say the least.

"I'm just saying, I don't think I trust him." Katie told me, Linda agreed.

"Why do you say that?" I ask.

"He just seems to good to be true, I guess" Katie said, shrugging.

"There can be guys like that." I told them.

"Just be careful, okay?" Linda said.

I nodded my head. I don't think I have anything to worry about. He seems understanding and kind, then again I don't really know him to well.

"Linda, Katie! Get her makeup done and outfit on. We can't waste to much time!" Evan shouted. We all rolled our eyes simultaneously and but obliged.

Once my makeup was applied and my hair was done I dressed up into my outfit and I was ready to film. When Harry walked out he acted as if nothing happened. It was very like him, I didn't expect him to say anything about what happened.

Hours had went by and we were finally done with filming for today. We are actually almost done with this music video and I was ecstatic. Harry didn't have one of his breakdowns and was actually somewhat calm so the day went by pretty s

"Great job guys! Go ahead and wrap it up."