001

Y/n's POV

I woke up pretty late today probably because I didn't have to go to school to study but I still need to collect my belongings that I left at my locker.

It was already lunch time and I can hear the chattering of the eating students in our cafeteria.

Maybe I should say goodbye first?

I already met up with Ciara earlier but I wanted to see her one last time before leaving.I reluctantly entered the cafeteria to be greeted by a screaming Ciara.

"Y/NNN!!"Ciara said as she pulls me for a hug.

"I got some good news for you!"She said.Why didn't she tell me this earlier?

"You earned the title "The Bad Genius"" Ciara said with matching hand gestures.

I scoffed at the corny title but was a little confuse.

"Ah-ah-ah I know what you're think!Turns out a lot of people don't like Addison and when they found out that their local nerd was able to beat the crap out of her friends they were very happy!" Ciara said with sparkling eyes.

WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH THESE PEOPLE??UHM HELLO???I WAS VIOLENT N SHIT??

(A/n : Thou shall not question the author's ideas;))

"I don't know if I'm happy about that"I nervously said.

"Well if it isn't Y/n..."A certain annoying voice behind Ciara said.

The cafeteria went quiet.

Lmao bunch of drama hoes..I mean—

"Heard you got kicked out."She said smirking

"No shit Sherlock "I answered.

The cafeteria was filled with shocked gasps , obviously it's their first time hearing me cuss so can't blame them.

"You little bit—" She said as she 'tried' to slap me.

I swiftly dodged her sad attempt of a slap.

"Addison could you please just shut the fuck up for a few seconds?The school's Bad Genius is standing right it front of you.Mind paying respect?"I said while gesturing myself.

The cafeteria was soon filled with laughter followed by an angry witch marching out.

Ciara and I laughed it off and we bid our farewells as I leave.

Man I'm not gonna miss this bullshit school.

My driver , Sebastian , was waiting for me the whole time.I entered our car and asked if we could go to my soon to be school to take my entrance exam.

"Nervous?"Sebastian asked while driving.

"Well not entirely but I am kinda pressured to give a good first impression so I guess you could say so..."I said.While on our way to my new school I took out my math book and started studying.I may be smart and stuff but I need to study hard to get a perfect score on math , my weakest link.

We soon arrived at our destination and I got out of our car.

'Kunugigaoka Junior High'

Sounds familiar mhm...I know it's popular but I didn't give a shit about other schools so I can't remember why the name sounds familiar to me.

I entered the school grounds mesmerized with the scene in front of me.

Man this is one big ass school.

"Who are you?"I jumped a little because of the sudden voice.

"You're not from here are you?...You do know that trespassing is prohibited in this school right?Whether you're an alumni or a visitor you should get consent first."