008

Y/n's POV

Sunday Morning

I yawned after waking up bright and early today.

d>__<b

I can't believe the competition is tomorrow!!I can't help but feel nervous despite knowing that I did my best to study all the subjects.

Tch!We just finished midterms and now I have to stress myself over answering difficult questions again!

"Y/n!Breakfast is almost ready!"

I lazily made my way towards the bathroom to take a bath.I have already packed my belongings last night so that I wouldn't rush this morning.

After taking a bath and wearing my uniform I took my backpack and small luggage then headed downstairs to the kitchen.

"Aren't you excited sweetie?"my mom excitedly said.

"Not really..."

"Tch!what's with the low spirit?!"

"I would prefer to join my classmates to their trip rather than join a quiz bee"I mean seriously, who wouldn't?

"Mhmm I guess so..but then again your class wouldn't be invited if you did not agree with the Principal right?"My mom said while munching pancakes in her mouth.

After finishing breakfast I said my goodbye and met up with Sebastian who was waiting for me at the gate of our house.

After getting in the car we drove our way to the school.

"You know Sebastian I'm positive that you have another job beside being our butler"I said.I mean I rarely use the car to go to school since I prefer commuting and I never really thought about what Sebastian is doing.

"Well I guess you can say that" He said.

dO__Ob

He must be one hell of a butler to have a lot of people tryna hire him and since when did mom allow him to have another job anyways?!

A few minutes of driving and we have already arrived at Kunigigaoka.

The first thing that I noticed upon arriving is the expensive limousine in front of the school.

How extra.

"Uhh thanks Sebastian, can you please open the trunk?"He nodded as a response and I exited the car with my backpack.I took my luggage from the trunk of the car and bid farewell to Sebastian.

As the car went farther and farther to the distance I turned around to face the limousine while raising an eyebrow.

As predicted, Gakushu exited the car.

"Why are you always late?!"

dO_ob????

"Why can't you be a little more patient then?!"I rolled my eyes in annoyance.It's not my fault he's always 1 hour early than the desired time!He gestured me to get inside the limousine and to put my belongings at the back.

2 hours later and we arrived at the hotel.

'Diamond Hotel'

Damn this is soooo fancy.I scanned the lobby with curiosity evident in my eyes.

Chandeliers.

Fancy vases with elegant flowers.

Sparkling decorations.

and Fancy people.

I've never felt so out of place before.It's not very common to go to a five Star Hotel with your uniform right?