007

A/n : To clear if there's any confusion. The quiz bee will take place for five days(Monday-Thursday)and you'll leave at Sunday, the day before the competition.The school trip/getaway is a Three days two nights trip which will occur the same week as the competition(Thursday,Friday,and Saturday).Just thought I'd make it clear here before starting the chapter enjoy!:D

Lmao I know it's very confusing and unrealistic but please bear with me:'>
———————————————

Current Date : Friday , two days before competition

Y/n's POV

So ok , remember when Karma was ranting about being my friend and stuff?and how I didn't give it that much attention?

Uhm yeah big mistake Y/n...

BIG ASS MISTAKE.

It has been two weeks since our paired up project and my first time having a proper conversation with Akabane and he just wouldn't stop annoying me!

If I'm not his lucky test subject for his childish pranks then he's trying to get me in trouble for no reason.

Seriously...if this is Karma's way of making friends then he's gonna be such a loner when he grow up.

He's like that annoying bully that lives across your street and you badly wanna beat the shit out off but can't because you're trying to go to heaven when you die and not in hell.

"Ughh!That test was so hard!"Kayano complained while we're walking our way out of the main campus.

Oh..did I mention that we had our exams today and that my quiz bee competition is literally two days away?No?Ok my bad..

"It wasn't THAT hard.."Rio said with a proud look on her face.

"I saw your sweaty palms while taking our math exams Rio , you can't fool me"I calmly said while walking.

Kayano laughed and looked at me saying "You're still up for tomorrow right?"

I looked over at her with a questioning gaze.

"Don't tell me you forgot!You agreed to go to the mall with us tomorrow remember?Besides I've been waiting for Weathering With You to come out!"Kayano explained excitedly as she mentions the movie she wanted to watch.

(A/N : Bruh if you have watched Weathering With You before lez be frens:D)

I don't remember agreeing to any of that.

"I don't wanna go!Besides tomorrow is a Saturday which is my only day off since my quiz bee is around the corner..shouldn't I use my time to study and relax rather than going to the mall?"I asked.

"Don't be such a bummer Y/n!Besides you won't be able to join us in the school getaway remember?Might as well have some fun with us before things get hectic right?"Rio said while smirking.

"Fine...but both of you will pay for my movie ticket"I groaned in annoyance while Rio and Kayano cheered in happiness.

t i m e  s k i p

Saturday Morning

'Damn it staying up late to watch anime was not a good idea..'

I thought as I got ready to go to the mall with three hours of sleep.

"Good morning sweetie!"My mom greeted with a big smile plastered on her face.

"Morning mom.."I sleepily said. I got up to go to the shower.