003

Y/n's POV

I woke up extra early today, not because I'm excited or anything but to avoid the students to see me. I could already feel their eyes eyeing me with full judgment, gossiping about my attitude, calling me a failure. I don't wanna deal with that bullcrap.

Before going to school I went to a convenience store to buy a strawberry gelato with rainbow pearl sprinkles. I skipped breakfast today so I needed a little sugar rush to give me energy.

"Omg there she is!"

"I can't believe it!She actually dropped to E-class"

"Disgusting"

"Tch that's what she get for messing with other students"

Tch...so much for waking up early to avoid the students.Do these guys sleep here or some shit?I sighed as I make my way towards the mountain, I spotted a familiar figure waiting for me there , it was the Karasuma dude.

Before I could say a word to the Karasuma dude.A familiar voice called me.

"L/n."I turned around to see a strawberry blonde male staring at me.

"Mhmm?~~Didn't know you go to school early Asano-kun~~"I said.

"Asano-kun?"Gakushuu asked.Probably shocked because this is my first time calling him using his last name.

"Figured since you despised E-class that much might as well show some respect to you right Mr. President?"I said.

He looked at me with disbelief but immediately regained his composure.

"Well..I guess this truly makes us rival eh?I'm now an E-class student and you're an A-class"I said smirking.

"Well it's such a shame.Enjoy your life in E-class L/n-san.I know you'll have no trouble climbing your way out of that hellhole"That was the last thing he said to me before turning back and heading towards the building.

"Well you two seem close..also why the hell are you here this early?"The Karasuma dude said.

I chuckled and said "I guess you can say us rivals or some sort and I prefer to keep some info to myself Karasuma dude"

An irk mark formed on his head as he said "That's Karasuma-sensei for you.I'm your P.E teacher.By the way I forgot to give you these" he handed me a gun for the bbs and a knife.

"And I suggest you hide that gelato..wouldn't want the octopus to eat that."He said.I smirked , that was the whole point.

When we reached the top of the mountain no one was their yet.

Geez...well that was a long way....burning of that fats aye?

He directed me towards the run down establishment.It looks like a traditional Japanese home.He guided me to the faculty where we saw a beautiful blonde lady seating and reading a book.

"This is Irina Jelavic , English class teacher, the students call her Bitch-sensei or Professor Bitch.Take your pick."Karasuma-sensei said

"ENOUGH WITH THAT NICKNAME!!"The Irina girl said.

"Anyways..a pleasure to meet yo—"She stopped halfway at her statement when we both locked eyes.

"You look familiar.."Irina said.

Eh???I don't remember knowing a pretty girl like this.If I met someone who looks like her I wouldn't forget about her!Gosh I'm so gay for my teacher.

"Well you don't look familiar ..so maybe you met someone who looks identical to me.It's possible but not that common."I said.

"Well aren't you a smartass"She said before lighting up a cigarette.