002

This will take place 2 weeks after your first day.Reason why:

-I don't like it when it's literally your first day and you're already sent to E-Class:P

Y/n's POV

It has been two weeks since my first day at Kunigigaoka Junior High and honestly life here is pretty chill.It's normal, kinda boring , people take studying VERY SERIOUSLY , I swear to god all of these A-Class students are practically in a relationship with their damn textbooks.

A-Class students , a.k.a my classmates , started calling me "Rival-chan" after earning a higher score than Gakushuu in our quiz.

I don't exactly have any friends here..there's Gakushuu who's seated beside me who starts small talks with me and I guess the other Big five?they're the one who started calling me rival-chan.Other than that no one really talks to me.

I'm also pretty sure my English teacher hates me??I accidentally fell asleep at her class once and she didn't like that.

I'm also positive my girl classmates hates me?..uHm when I was assigned to seat beside Gakushuu everyone be lookin at me with dagger eyes.

It's currently our lunch time and since I don't have a circle of friends yet I decided to go at the vending machine at the ground floor to get my delicious strawberry milk!^^

As I happily hopped towards the vending machine.I saw a very disturbing scene.

There was about 4 guys, I think they're from D-Class?

They were bullying a certain blue headed gir—oh never mind its a boy. I thought as I saw his uniform.

"Who told ya E-class students are allowed to use the vending machine huh?!"One of the guys yelled.

E-class huh?So they're bullying him because of his status?What a joke.

"Hey stop that" I said with a stern voice.All of them turned their heads to me.

"Who the hell are you?"One of the guys asked.

"I'm a princess from fairyland, now stop bullying that blueberry."I said.

They rolled their eyes at me and completely disregarded my response.HEY MY MOM USED TO SAY IM HER LIL PRINCESS HMPHHHH!

I picked up a small pebble and threw it at them"Hey butthole! I said stop that didn't I?"

"This annoying girl!"They charged at me at full speed letting go of the blueberry guy then they tried to punch me.I swiftly dodged their attacks.

"How the hell is she so fast?!"One of the guys yelled.I landed a punch at one of the guys , uppercutted the other, and flipped one of them over.The last guy stumbled at a trash can causing some pretty loud noise.

"What is happening over there?"An old man , which I'm assuming is a teacher said.

Shit..well that's not good.I glanced over at the three guys that I fought with to see the all of their noses bleeding.

WHAT THE HECK?!I WOULD'VE UNDERSTAND IF THE GUY WHO I PUNCHED WAS THE ONE BLEEDING BUT THE OTHER TWO WHY?!

Yikes..I think I may have gotten a bit TOO overboard .

"Hey blueberry, I suggest you run now."I said before flashing a small smile at him.

"Hu-huh??How bout you?"He said in a concerned tone.

"Just go!"After I said that he bolted towards the mountain like hill idk why we have that here but it's there.Damn this school is weird.

"HEY!What do you think you're doing?!"The teacher said.He caught the D-class students trying to attack me.HEHEHE stupid ass bishes.