005

Y/n's POV

Gakushu and I trailed behind the principal as we made our way to the gymnasium.

"When I introduce you say a few words to the students alright?"The principal said.

"Are you sure that's a good idea?Giving me the chance to use the microphone?"I asked.

"She's right I don't think giving a girl who's carrying a toy pellet gun around is a good idea."Gakushu said while pointing at my pellet gun.

oops was I carrying that the whole time?I don't remember having that earlier..

"Well it's for self defense!The world is a dangerous place Asano-san"I explained, although we really use it to kill our teacher..

When we arrived at the gymnasium we sneakily walked towards the side of the stage.While waiting for the announcer to introduce me and Gakushu I heard something very unpleasant come out of the teacher's mouth .

"Is everybody excited for the school getaway?"The teacher announced.

"OH!I'm sorry..everybody but E-class I mean."He said while smirking.Man this is one messed up school.

Nagisa's POV

"Ne ne Karasuma-sensei we weren't informed about this 'school getaway'"Kayano explained.

"You know this damn school..things are never fair."Karasuma-sensei replied.

Everyone in E-class sighed in pure disappointment.But it's nothing new

"This is boring"A certain redhead behind me complained.

"Hey Nagisa wanna skip?"Karma asked.

"I'd rather not."I nervously said.

"Now we have a few words from the principal"said the teacher.

"Good afternoon students!I am here to proudly announce that I have chosen two bright students to represent our school for the National Quiz Bee."After the announcement of the principal, the gymnasium was filled with whispers and gossips.

We couldn't care less..we're the E-class after all.

"Students may I present from A-class , Gakushu Asano!"Our fellow schoolmates cheered at the top of their lungs.Honestly it was really painful to the ear.

"I will do my best to make all of you proud!"The strawberry blonde male said.I heard a little 'tch' from Karma but it's not like it's new.He hated him after all.

Y/n's POV

"I will do my best to make all of you proud!"Typical student council President Speech.Honestly could he be more basic?

"The second one is..from E-class!May I present Y/n L/n!"

The moment I walked to the stage the gymnasium was deadass quiet.I scanned the gymnasium to see students who couldn't believe their eyes.

"L-l/n-san?!"The whole E-class shouted in unison.I could see the confusion plastered in their faces including Professor Bitch , Karasuma dude, and Korosensei.

"WHY THE HELL IS SHE THERE?!"

"We're doomed!"

"Oh come on!E-class are you kidding me?!"

"Get off the stage!"

"You don't belong here!"

"She's gonna drag Asano down!"

Soon enough a numerous amount of notebooks were sent flying over my direction.I stood there with an irk mark formed on my head.Seriously they're so childish!ALSO WHY THE FREAK ARE THEY CARRYING THEIR NOTEBOOKS HERE?!