004

Y/n's POV

After the whole assassination stunt I pulled, Korosensei has been suprisingly quiet as he slowly left the classroom with barely any energy for our next teacher.

Is he depressed?

The class continued to chat to one another and being the lonely ass bitch I am I didn't have anything better to do, I just eavesdropped at every possible conversation I could hear.If no one will give the tea then I shall claim it myself.

Out of pure boredom..and hunger:/I stood up and left the classroom.I could feel everyone's eyes on me but I didn't care.It was getting really hard to breathe in there , I didn't feel wanted again. But I couldn't blame them.A-class was a big jerk to them.

"Y/n where are you going?"I turned around to see Miss Jelavic.I suppose she's our next teacher?

"Skipping"I shrugged.

"In your first day?"She asked.

"You saw what happened earlier.They clearly have no intentions of befriending an ex A-class..and besides English is kinda easy anyways."I said before leaving it kinda hurts that I can't make friends in E-class but the bright side is I could use that as an excuse to buy my strawberry milk^^

Miss Jelavic didn't bothered me any longer as I made my way down the mountain.Sheesh this really is a workout huh?

By the time I reached the main campus I was panting with exhaustion.

I can't give up!I need to get my drink!

After accomplishing my task I took my time to enjoy my delectable drink.

Random thoughts came rushing in my brain.

'I'm gonna be such a loner this year'

'Will Korosensei taste good if he's a calamari?'

'I kinda ship Ms. Bitch with Karasuma dude'

'Karasuma dude is cool but I need to stay loyal for Aizawa-sensei'

'Is someone even gonna read this book?'

'I love Bakugou so much'

'I'm never getting a boyfriend'

'I should probably clean my room before my husbando Levi beats the shit out of me—'

"Y/n?"

"AHH!"I screamed as a mushroom came out of nowhere—oh never mind it's just Gakushu.

"Are you skipping on your first day?"He asked with a smirk plastered on his face.

"Uhm Sir may I remind you that you are also not in your classroom"I said in a matter-of-fact tone.

"Good timing anyways , father wants to meet both of us."Gakushuu said.

"He said we'll do it after class  but since you're already here might as well go right?"He added.

After our conversation we immediately made our way to the Principal's office.

3rd Person's POV

While the class are doing the quiz given by their English teacher , the silence that was engulfing the room was soon broken by Miss Irina.

"Hey , don't be too hard on the new kid ok?"Irina said.

"She didn't have that much friends in her previous class and let's say both of them are just not in good terms.She's not what you think she is and hopefully you'll give her a chance to get to know you all more"Guilt was slowly eating the E-class, making it almost impossible to focus on their quizzes.While their train of negative thoughts were on a roll , the door was opened to reveal Karasuma sensei and Korosensei.

"Line up we're going to the gymnasium"Karasuma said with a stern voice.

While making their way down the mountain a certain red head asked a question "Ne Karasuma-sensei why are we going there again?and why is skipping not allowed?The new girl already got away it's not like they'll care anyway"

It was kinda weird for everyone.They weren't informed with any scheduled assembly.It was as if it's planned out of the blue.The sudden need of complete attendance and the lack of appearance of a certain girl.

"This wasn't planned.The principal said that he needs to make a few announcements and attendance is must."Karasuma explained.

While the rest of the E-class kept on complaining about the walking under the scorching sun , the missing in action protagonist is currently making a deal with a devil.

Y/n's POV

"You want ME of all people to join a quiz bee alongside Gakushuu to represent the school?"I  asked with complete disbelief obvious in my tone of voice.I scoffed at the ridiculous idea the principal gave us.

Turns out he wants the smartest and brightest students of Kunigigaoka to represent the school since there's a current prestigious school challenging Kunigigaoka's status.Instead of swallowing his pride.This bitch-ass of a principal had the guts to take a student from E-class and a student from A-class to represent their school.Yeah like that's gonna work.

"Yes..and if you win the quiz bee I'll be allowing some events planned by the student council and requested by the students to be one of the school's festivities , I'll be very much open with the student's suggestions to make this school year exciting."He explained.

It was obvious that Gakushu is the only one who's benefiting in all of this while there's me forced to be here just because I skipped class.

Damn it I wish I could turn back time.

"And what's it for me?"I asked crossing my arms.

"Well...I'll be handing out these."The principal then showed a a book with the word "Kunigigaoka's handbook" printed on the cover.

"The E-class is the only class that is not provided with this handbook.This handbook has EVERYTHING in it.Simplified lessons , questions that could possibly appear in the exam , and of course lessons that are sure to appear in the exam."The principal continued with.

"I'll be distributing these to E-class students including their teachers to give them a fair view of the school's exams.There's also another school trip that the school will attend.Unlike our last educational tour this is more of a vacation for the students.E-class was never informed of this but I'll make an exception this time and include them.I'll also be paying for their expenses like luxurious transportation and a hotel."

I thought about if for awhile and while assessing this deal my thoughts were cut off yet again by Gakushuu's voice.

"Unless you would prefer a more personal request L/n-san, perhaps returning to A-class?"

After hearing that I immediately answered with "I think I prefer your father's idea."

I faced the principal and stared at him eye to eye "How do I know you'll keep your promise?How do I know this isn't a setup?"

"I keep my word Miss Y/n L/n"The principal said.

"You better...because I can reveal any secret we have in this lovely school."I said emphasizing the word 'secret'.

"Well then do you accept my offer?"The principal asked us.

"Like we have any choice."Gakushu said with pure dismay in his voice.

"I hate to say this but yeah deal."

- E N D -