009

Skrt skrt I edited the previous chapters before publishing this so I hope that didn't confuse anyone.

Lol so I messed up , the quiz bee is actually Monday-Thursday not Friday like I said before so uhm yeah..
( )

Y/n's POV

Wednesday : Quiz Bee Finals

BROOOOO I'M LEGIT SWEATING RIGHT NOW

While desperately trying to calm myself down I glanced at Gakushu who seemed unbothered and calm.

Oh to have self confidence.

There are two schools left and we are one of them.We've been told to wait backstage while they introduce the special guests.

I feel like I'm gonna puke any second right now...The fear of embarrassing myself in front of a crowd is honestly so terrifying besides if I got any of the questions incorrect Principal Asano will most likely torture me to death.

"Presenting the representatives for Kunugigaoka Junior High!Gakushu Asano and Y/n L/n!"I didn't even notice they were introducing the participants now!I took one deep breath before walking to the stage.

Thus we began the Final Round.

time skip brought to you by an orphan, peppa pig, and dorito boi

Thursday Morning

"Congrats sweetie!I knew you could do it!"

"Thanks mom!Well I gotta go the awarding ceremony now it starts at 9:00 am sharp"

"Take care Y/n!!!Mwah!"

I chuckled at my mom and said "Bye mom!"

Well we officially won the quiz bee , I was so tired yesterday that I didn't get to inform my own mother and classmates about our victory.

I walked out of my hotel room and made my way to the lobby to meet up with Gakushu.After meeting each other we went straight to the event room.

*ting!*

𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝙷𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚁𝚎𝚌𝚎𝚒𝚟𝚎𝚍 𝙰 𝙼𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚊𝚐𝚎!

From : Rio Nakamura

Rio : Just Class 3-E trying to assassinate our teacher inside a museum.( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

A picture of her doing a peace sign while our classmates tries to kill Korosensei on the background was attached to the text.

d.___.b

dT—Tb

To : Rio Nakamura

You : Bruh stfu you can't leave me out like this!!!!T^T

𝚂𝚎𝚗𝚝

I let out a heavy sigh before paying attenttion the host.

3 boring hours went by and they finally gave us our awards.

Gakushu and I received a gold medal each and one giant trophy.

They're probably gonna keep the trophy at school so neither of us can bring it home.We exited the room while I let out another heavy sigh.

I won the competition but I feel lonely as heck.

"What's the long face for?"Gakushu asked while looking at me.

"It's nothing it's just I wanna be with my class"