Sarah x Veronica

Requested by Kyanna_xo

Veronica's POV
Hi, my name is Veronica Jimenez and I'm 13 years old and my best friend on the team is GiaNina and I have no enemies on the team. My best dance styles are lyrical and acro and my worst dance styles are tap and hip hop.

(This is me)

It's week 14 now and we were in the dancers den when we heard the moms arguing in the reception area about the Michelle/Sarah and the studio 19 drama

We went to listen and Sarah was upset, Sarah then told the other moms that her mom can't do anything by telling them to stop bothering them. We went back into the dancers den and then we went into studio A and Miss Abby wasn't here, Gianna rehearsed the group dance and it's a tribute to Bob fosse.

The next day...

We went into studio A and Miss Abby was here today, she decided to not do the pyramid because she wanted to get to rehearsals as fast as possible, she then told us the group dance is entitled the frug, GiaNina and Sarah got solos and they have to prove to Miss Abby that they deserve a solo at nationals. Miss Abby then dismissed us and the moms went upstairs and then she rehearsed the solos and then we rehearsed the group dance.

Sarah's POV

We were rehearsing the group dance when my mom came into the room and she was telling Miss Abby what was going on with her and the other moms, Michelle then left the room and we heard the moms fighting with my mom, the moms kept on coming into studio A and the kids were sent into the dancers den and I was freaking out in the dancers den.

Veronica's POV

I walked out of the dancers den to find the moms arguing just outside the studio a door, I then said to them "Stop, Sarah is upset and is freaking out right now because all of this drama, just leave her out of this studio 19 drama" I then went back into the dancers den and I hugged Sarah but then I looked at her and I have fallen in love with her.

The next day...

We rehearsed the group dance in our group dance costumes before we got changed and then we got on the bus to go to the competition.

Sarah's POV

The next day...

It was competition day and we arrived at the competition place, we got into our dressing room and GiaNina and I got ready for our solos and then we performed our solos. I have fallen in love with love with Veronica but I don't know if she likes me back.

We then got back to the dressing room and we got ready for the group dance and then we performed the group dance.

After awards...

My solo got 9th overall and GiaNina's solo got 7th overall and the group got first overall, We got back to the dressing room and the moms told my mom and I to get out of the dressing room after Miss Abby left and I had gotten changed out of the group dance costume. My mom and I left the dressing room and I was crying while I was explaining to Miss Abby that I was going home because the other moms keep on attacking my mom, My mom then told me to talk to Miss Abby and we got into Miss Abby's car.

GiaNina's POV

We were all on the bus without Michelle, Sarah and Miss Abby, I was sitting next to Veronica and Brady was next to me in the aisle seat with Hannah sitting next to him asleep in the window seat, Veronica was asleep as well, I then said to Brady "Hey Brady, I think Sarah and Veronica like each other" "You think that too?" "Yeah, Veronica likes Sarah I can tell, she's hasn't stopped talking about Sarah in a crush way since Thursday" "Sarah likes Veronica as well, I saw her looking at Veronica backstage while we were waiting to go onstage for the group dance" "Aww, we have to get them together" "But how?" "I have a plan" I whisper my plan to Brady and he agreed with the plan.

Sarah's POV

I was chilling at my apartment when I get a text from Brady, I opened it and it read "Hey Sarah, I'm sorry about what happened between the moms, can you hang out with me at the studio at 7pm?" "Sure" I got dressed in blue jeans, a top and a denim jacket.

Later on...

I walked over to the studio since it's only 15-20 minutes away by walking to the studio, I arrived and Brady had sent me another text "Meet me in studio B" I went over to studio b and it was empty and then I saw Veronica walk in and she is wearing , "Hey Sarah, what are you doing here?" "I'm here to hang out with Brady" "I'm here to hang out with GiaNina" "That's weird, they aren't here" "They might be running late" Suddenly we heard the door from the dancers den click and I rushed over to the door and we were locked in studio B, "Sarah, what's going on?" "We're locked in" Veronica then looked up and I looked up and Brady and GiaNina were watching us, Brady then held a key labeled Studio B and I was mad, "They locked us in here" "But why?" I looked up again and Brady was pointing at Veronica telling me to tell her that I like her before Brady and Gianina left the upstairs viewing area and then we heard the front door to the studio open and close. "They left" "They locked us in here" "It's okay, Sarah, we just have to wait until someone comes and they let us out" We then went into the middle of studio B and we sat down opposite each other, Veronica then said to me "Besides this gives us a opportunity to hang out together" "You are right but Veronica there is something that I have to tell you" "Oh ok, what is it?" "I like you, I love you as a crush" "Same" Veronica smiled at me and I smiled back before she leaned in and she kissed me and I kissed back, I pulled on her jacket to take it off and then she broke the kiss and I was confused "Did I do something wrong?" "No, it's just I don't want to take our relationship to the next step just yet" "Wait?, are you asking me to be your girlfriend?" "Yes, I am" "I will" We then kissed again before GiaNina and Brady came back to let us out and as we walked back to the apartments, Veronica and I hold hands and for the first time since we started filming the show I feel like we were made to fall in love with each other.

The end