Elliana x Tyler

Requested by foxesofyouth-

Tyler's POV

My name is Tyler Kristich and I'm 12 years old.

(This is me)

I'm the twin brother of Savannah Kristich, my best styles of dance are lyrical and musical theatre and my worst styles of dance are hip hop and acro, my bffs on the team are Savannah, Elliana and Lilly and my only enemy is Brady because "There can...

I'm the twin brother of Savannah Kristich, my best styles of dance are lyrical and musical theatre and my worst styles of dance are hip hop and acro, my bffs on the team are Savannah, Elliana and Lilly and my only enemy is Brady because "There can be only boy on the team"

I have been on the team since week 1 along with Savannah but I didn't really do group dances because I only did duets.

It's week 4 and we walk into pyramid and Miss Abby does the pyramid before she said "This week we are going back to Ohio, the group dance this week is entitled the healer, Brady, you will be my healer and Tyler you will not be in this group dance this week, we also have two duets, Brady and Pressley, your duet is entitled Geek gets the girl, it is a musical theatre piece, my final duet is going to Lilly and Tyler, your duet is entitled Solider and it's a contemporary duet, alright moms your out of here and head on upstairs, kids spread apart and warm up"

I sat down and I watched the others rehearse the group dance, I did some stretches while I watched them rehearse.

Later on during the group rehearsal...

Miss Abby said to my sister "Hinge" Savannah went to go do the move but Brady dropped her to the ground, I then rushed over to my sister and I said to her "Sav, are you okay?" "I'm fine, it just hurts but I'll get through the pain in time for competition day" I then sent a mad glare at Brady, he could have caused her to have an injury but she's fine, Brady sent me one back before I helped Savannah back up and while I was helping her back up, Miss Abby was laughing about what Brady and Savannah did. Miss Abby dismissed us because she wanted to rehearse Brady and Pressley's duet.

The following day....

Miss Abby rehearsed Brady and Pressley's duet before she rehearsed my duet with Lilly.

The following day...

The other kids rehearsed the group dance and during the group dance, the kids did a side aerial and it was Brady's bad side so they changed it to Brady does the side aerial on the left while the girls still do it on the right side.

Later on...

Trisha came down with Brady's duet costume and she told Abby what the moms told her upstairs about Brady being Miss Abby's favourite dancer and we all had to do push ups.

The following day....

We arrived at the competition building and we walked into our dressing room before we got ready for the day and the moms have another argument about Brady before the duets went side stage after Miss Abby gave us a pep talk.