GiaNina x Clara

Requested by bi_dancer13

Clara's POV 

Hi, my name is Clara Carter and I'm 13 years old.

(This is me) 

My best styles of dance are contemporary, lyrical and ballet and my worst styles of dance are jazz and musical theatre

My best styles of dance are contemporary, lyrical and ballet and my worst styles of dance are jazz and musical theatre. My best friends on the team are GiaNina, Hannah, Sarah and Lilly and my enemies are Brady, Pressley and Elliana.

It's week 14 and we arrive to do pyramid, Miss Abby handed out the assignments for the week after we do the pyramid, she gave out four solos, one to Gianina, one to Sarah, one to Lilly and the last solo for this week to me and the group dance is called the frug and it's a tribute to bob fosse.

The moms were dismissed and we rehearsed the group dance first, we were rehearsing the group dance when Miss Abby yelled at me "Clara, what are you doing?!?!, get to your spot in the group dance quicker at the beginning!" I'm Miss Abby's verbal punching bag if she's mad about something and she just takes her anger out on me. I nodded at what she said even though I got to my spot at the beginning on time.

My biggest secret is that I am a lesbian but I am too scared to come out, we were then dismissed after we rehearsed the group dance for a while because Miss Abby wanted to rehearse Lilly's solo. We all walked into the dancer's den and Brady comes over to me and kisses me on the forehead, I'm dating Brady to hide my true identity but the cameras and no one is around when Brady is doing things to me.

The other girls have a drink break before they went off to studio B to talk and the cameras follow them, I stood up and I was about to follow them when Brady said to me "Where are you going?" "I'm going into studio B with the other girls" "No, you are not" "Yes, I am" "Come to me right now" "No" "Clara, come to me now!" Brady then hits the bench making me frozen in my spot, it was a loud noise but not loud enough for the girls to hear in studio B. 

I turned around and I could see Brady's mad face, he was really mad at me, I only had one option and I knew that it would turn out bad but I had no other choice, I walked up to Brady. He grabbed me by the waist before he said to me "You made me mad, princess" "I-, I-, I-, I'm sorry Brady" "You are going to get punished for making me mad at you, Princess" Brady then placed me onto the bench that was next to us and he got on top of me covering my mouth with a piece of white fabric so no one can hear me before he tied my hands up above me so I couldn't push him off me. 

Brady then started hitting me, he slapped me in the face and he punched my arms, my arms were covered in bruises from him, I tried screaming for help but my sounds were muffed by the white fabric on my mouth, Brady then punched my stomach a few times before he got off me and he untied my hands before he took the white fabric off my mouth, Brady then said to me "Next time, you come to me when I tell you to and never tell me no or you'll be in much worse pain then what I just gave you, you got it?" I nodded before I pulled my jumper on hiding my bruises from Brady before the other girls came into the room and Brady hugs me before he kisses me saying "I love you" "I love you" I say back to him in a pretending to be happy way.