GiaNina x Elizabeth

Requested by Pandacornchild248206

Elizabeth's POV

My name is Elizabeth Wells but everyone calls me Eliza and I'm 14 years old and I have a crush on GiaNina. My bffs on the team are GiaNina, Hannah and Sarah and my enemies on the team are Brady and Pressley, my best styles of dance are jazz, acro and contemporary and my worst styles of dance are ballet and lyrical

(This is me)

It's week 15 and it's the last week before nationals, we walked into studio A and the moms followed us and then Michelle forced Sarah to leave the team, Miss Abby then did the pyramid and then she gave out assignments, we were staying here in Pitt...

It's week 15 and it's the last week before nationals, we walked into studio A and the moms followed us and then Michelle forced Sarah to leave the team, Miss Abby then did the pyramid and then she gave out assignments, we were staying here in Pittsburgh this week and the group dance is entitled Rising from the ashes and it's contemporary, Miss Abby gave three solos, one to Brady, one to Pressley and one to me, Miss Abby then said that Lilly will be getting a solo at nationals and if we win with our solos this week we would be doing a solo next week at nationals.

The moms were dismissed and then we rehearsed the group dance.

The next day...

We were talking in the dancers den about the solos for this week and Hannah was upset that she was out of the running for a nationals solo.

We went into Studio A and Pressley rehearsed her solo while Brady and I watched her, Brady then whispered to me "Slut, you'll never beat Pressley and I" Brady was rehearsing his solo when Pressley said to me "Do you think that you can beat Brady and I?" I then rehearsed my solo and my solo is entitled Happiness and it's lyrical.

The next day...

We rehearsed the group dance and then we were dismissed

GiaNina's POV

The next day...

We arrived at the completion place and Sarah and her mom were there and all of the girls and Brady gave Sarah a hug before we walked into our dressing room but the moms were not happy to see Michelle.

Brady, Pressley and Eliza got ready for their solos and then we went side stage, Brady performed his solo first and then I saw him walk up to Eliza with Pressley and I heard them calling her mean names. Eliza left the backstage area and I saw her having a panic attack while Pressley was performing her solo. "Eliza" "Gia-" "Shh, just breathe" "I can't do my solo" "Yes, you can" "Pressley and Brady told me that I can't perform a pretty lyrical solo" "Yes, you can, I believe in you, I did a pretty lyrical solo that was snowflake and I won with that, you believed in me that week when nobody else did with snowflake and I won" Eliza had calmed down now and then she said "But why do you believe in me?" "Because I love you" Eliza was shocked, I then said "Eliza, I'm sorry-" "It's okay because I love you too" "Will you be my girlfriend?" "Yes" We then went back to the backstage area and Pressley was done performing her solo and then I gave her a quick kiss before she went onstage.

I saw Eliza using the emotions of happiness for her becoming my girlfriend in her solo then when Eliza came off the stage, she came up to me and I kissed her before we got back to the dressing room and we got ready for the group dance and then we performed the group dance.

At awards...

Pressley came third overall with her solo and Brady came second overall with his solo and then the announcer said "In first place with a perfect score is Happiness, ALDC" Eliza won with a perfect score and then the group dance won.

After awards...

We got back to our dressing room and the moms were so happy for Eliza with her solo win and her perfect score, Miss Abby then congratulated the team for the group dance win and then she congratulated Eliza with her perfect score solo win, Miss Abby was happy that she now had two perfect score winners on her team and then Eliza got a nationals solo.

The kids were dismissed and the girls got changed in the girls bathroom, Eliza and I held hands all the way back to the aldc Pittsburgh studio on the bus.