Savannah x Maisie

Requested by foxesofyouth-

Maisie's POV

Hi, my name is Maisie Arellano and I'm 12 years old.

(This is me)

My best styles of dance are contemporary and hip hop and my worst styles of dance are jazz and musical theatre

My best styles of dance are contemporary and hip hop and my worst styles of dance are jazz and musical theatre. My bffs on the team are Brady and Savannah and my enemies on the team are everyone else on the team.

It's week 2 and my mom and I arrive at the studio, a producer showed us where the dancer's den was and I dropped my dance bag off before my mom and I waited outside the studio A door to be called into the room after they film pyramid, A producer nodded at us to go into the room and I walked in followed by my mom over to Miss Abby who said hello and gave us each a hug, she then said to the team as we went to go stand in between Savannah and Hannah and my mom stands behind me, "We have a new member, she is a guest for this week, this young lady is Maisie and her mom's name is Medusa, I'm going to let you go ahead and introduce yourselves" I then said to the team "My name is Maisie Arellano and I'm 11 years old from Cherry Hill, New Jersey" My mom then said "I am Medusa Arellano and I am a finance manager, She can't hang out at my workplace for the rest of her left doing pirouettes so we are here in Pittsburgh to train with you, she is an amazing dancer, she's amazing at contemporary and hip hop and she's even beaten Pressley when she was 8 years old at a dance competition so I think that she's ready to prove to you that she belongs on this team" Ashley, Pressley's mom said said "Hold on, that was your daughter that beat my kid when my kid was 9 years old?" "Yeah, besides my daughter is better at dancing contemporary then your daughter" "You have a lot of balls then to say something like that, my daughter is one of the best contemporary dancers on the team" "Oh okay, well explain why she placed 9th, 3rd, 8th, didn't place and didn't even make the top 3 at the dance awards for all her contemporary solos she had before coming on the show, check yourself, Ashley because my daughter is the best dancer on the team" All the moms then argue with my mom about her saying that I'm the best dancer on the team before Miss Abby said "Enough, enough" Miss Abby then said to me "Maisie, do we say that my daughter is the best dancer on the team or do we say that my daughter is a great dancer on the team" "Great dancer" "Right answer, do not think for one moment think that you are the best dancer on the team"

Miss Abby then said "This week, we are traveling to Wilmington, Ohio and we're attending the Dreamaker competition, there's a few people that I like in Ohio but there's one that I hate, hopefully we won't be seeing her at the competition but if we do, I might just have to run over her feet" We then laughed at that before Miss Abby said "I'm doing two solos, the first solo goes to Lilly, Lilly the name of your solo is Mommy dearest and the final solo goes to Savannah, your solo is Metamorphosis because I've seen a change in you but I need to see more, the group routine is going to test you like you've never been tested before, it's a tribute to a Haka so a haka is a pre war ceremonial dance" Miss Abby then dismissed the moms and they went upstairs while us kids warmed up and we rehearsed the group dance.