GiaNina x Samantha

Requested by Kyanna_xo

Samantha's POV

My name is Samantha Palmer and I'm 14 years old, My best styles of dance are acro and contemporary and my worst styles of dance are tap and jazz.

(This is me)

It's week 7 and we walk into pyramid and Savannah and her mom have left the team, Miss Abby then did the pyramid and then Miss Abby gave Pressley a solo and then Elliana was running late from the airport with her mom and then Elliana got a solo to...

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

It's week 7 and we walk into pyramid and Savannah and her mom have left the team, Miss Abby then did the pyramid and then Miss Abby gave Pressley a solo and then Elliana was running late from the airport with her mom and then Elliana got a solo too and she's not even here.

Miss Abby then told us the group dance was entitled hazing and then the moms were dismissed and then we rehearsed the group dance and Lilly is the lead of the group dance.

Later on...

While we were rehearsing the group dance Yolanda came into studio A and then she and Miss Abby had a conversation before Yolanda went upstairs where the other moms were.

The next day...

Pressley rehearsed her solo

Later on...

We were rehearsing the group dance when the moms came in and then Yolanda came in and she said that Elliana can learn her solo tonight because her schooling was transferring over to this states schooling.

The moms left to go back upstairs and then we continued rehearsing the group dance.

GiaNina's POV

The next day...

We were in Virginia and we rehearsed the group dance before Pressley rehearsed her solo and then Ashley and Miss Abby had an argument and then Ashley dragged Pressley out of the rehearsal.

The next day...

We arrived at the competition place and then we got into our dressing room and Yolanda and Elliana were here, Pressley and Elliana got ready for their solos and then they performed their solos, we got back to the dressing room and all the girls expect for Elliana got ready for the group dance and then Miss Abby gave us a pep talk and then we went side stage and I asked the girls about the counts for one bit and Pressley said to me "Just follow Hannah".

Sam's POV

We then performed the group dance and Gianina messed up on the counts she asked us about, We got offstage after performing the group dance and Gianina was upset while she said to us "The part that's annoying is that I came over and specifically asked when to go and now it's my fault, I just don't understand, I just don't understand" Pressley then said "I said follow Hannah, when Hannah goes I hold one, two and we've been practising it like that for the whole time" I then said "Pressley, shut up, it is your fault because you said follow Hannah, you didn't say follow me to her, so it is your fault that she messed up" GiaNina then smiled at me and I smiled back, GiaNina is my crush and I would say anything to back her up.

After awards...

Pressley came second with her solo and Elliana won with her solo, the group dance came second and Miss Abby was mad at us about the group dance lost, Miss Abby and Gianna left and then we got changed out of the group dance costumes. We got on the bus after we packed up our stuff and I noticed GiaNina was sitting by herself, Hannah always sits next to her but Hannah is now sitting next to Pressley.

I asked GiaNina "Is the seat next to you taken?" GiaNina smiled at me as she said "No" I sat down next to her and then GiaNina said to me "Do you want some breadsticks?" I nodded and then GiaNina pulled out a packet of breadsticks and then she pulled out her laptop and we watched Netflix while on the way back to the Pittsburgh studio.

3 hours later...

GiaNina put her laptop on charge and then I said to her "GiaNina, there's something I have to tell you" "Okay, what is it?" "I have a crush on you, I like you" GiaNina was silent before she placed a hand on my cheek and then she kissed me, she then broke the kiss and she said to me "I like you too" "Will you be my girlfriend?" "Yes" GiaNina and I then hold hands the rest of the way back to Pittsburgh.

The end

Dance moms season 8: The girls x reader one shotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें