Marisol x Hannah

Requested by Pandacornchild248206

Marisol's POV 

My name is Marisol Fuentes and I'm 14 years old

(This is me) 

My best styles of dance are Jazz, contemporary and lyrical and my worst styles of dance are ballet and acro

It's week 10 and the girls are rehearsing the group dance expect for Brady since Miss Abby decided not to have him in the group dance because she's not going to put him in a red lace sexy leotard and she wants us to win with the group dance again without him. 

We rehearsed the group dance and Miss Abby said "Girls, why can't you be like Marisol?, she's perfect at every move she does and the rest of you look like you just came out of the garbage" 

Basically I'm the star dancer on the team and I'm Miss Abby's favourite dancer and the girl who can do no wrong and in Miss Abby's eyes I'm perfect.

I notice the other girls and Brady expect for Hannah look mad at me after we finished rehearsing the group dance. 

We then went into the dancers den  and Hannah went to the bathroom, I then heard GiaNina say "Why does Marisol have a solo, a duet and the group dance this week?" "I know, it's totally unfair to the rest of us who don't have a solo and a duet this week" Elliana said, Pressley then said "I think I should have her solo" "Your right, Pressley, Marisol is the worst dancer on the team, I don't know why Miss Abby thinks she's perfect" Sarah said and the other girls agreed. 

We were then dismissed for the day.

The following day.....

We were in school because we are home schooled to accommodate Miss Abby's rehearsals times since I always do my homework and I work hard in class, I always almost finish my classwork in class but today I finished school way early then the other kids and since I didn't have any classwork to do, the teacher dismissed me early to go rehearse my solo with Miss Abby since Miss Abby wants to rehearse my solo first, I walked inside studio A after I warmed up and I rehearsed my solo with Miss Abby. 

Third person's POV 

Meanwhile with the moms....

Stacey said "Why is Marisol rehearsing her solo?, shouldn't she be in school?" Yolanda then said "Education comes first, she should be in school" Marisol's mom then said "She finished school early today, so what's the problem?" "She gets to work on her solo while the other kids are in school" "So?, at least she does her homework and she does her work in school unlike Lilly who probably doesn't do her work in school" "That's not true, Lilly works hard in school" 

Joanne then said "This is unfair on GiaNina, Brady and Lilly who have solos this week too, your kid is the favourite while our kids are being squashed down because they aren't like her" "It doesn't matter, Abby wants to rehearse her solo, all of you expect for Ann are jealous of my kid because she's the perfect kid in Abby's eyes, maybe Abby sees her as a star like Maddie one day, Marisol might get jobs like Maddie" "So, you want your kid to be the next Maddie?" Trisha said before Marisol's mom said "Yeah, I mean, I want her to have opportunities like Maddie did when Maddie was on the team" "Why though?, Marisol is not Maddie" "Well, Abby told me that she is the next Maddie" Michelle then said "Your kid gets more time with her solo then anybody else who has a solo this week, if I was you, I would go down to Abby and I would have a word to make the solo rehearsal times even for the kids instead of your kid getting more time then the other kids who have solos this week" "I don't care at this point, my kid is rehearsing and I'm not going down there and disturbing her solo rehearsal to talk to Abby" "So you want your kid to be ahead of the other kids?" Ashley said before Marisol's mom said "Well, yeah I suppose" "So you're saying that you want Marisol to shine over Pressley?" "Yeah, Marisol is the best dancer on the team besides Hannah, they both work hard and I think they could be the next Maddie and the next Chloe because they are very much like Maddie and Chloe" Ashley then said "That's ridiculous, that's ridiculous, your daughter and Hannah are like Maddie and Chloe?"