Hannah x Gabrielle

Requested by Pandacornchild248206

Gabrielle's POV

Hi everyone, my name is Gabrielle and I'm 13 years old but everyone calls me Gaby, my best styles of dance are contemporary and jazz and my worst styles of dance are lyrical and ballet, I have no bffs on the team and the entire team and the moms are my enemies, I keep a tough exterior on, I don't let anyone close to me in fear of getting hurt more and I don't tell anyone that I am hurting on the inside.

(This is me)

It's week 10 and we walk into studio A for pyramid and then Miss Abby was mad at us about the group dance lost last week expect for me since I am her favourite dancer on the team and she blamed the moms for the group dance lost

Miss Abby then did the pyramid and it was Sarah, Brady, Pressley and Elliana, In the middle row it was Hannah, GiaNina and me and then Lilly was on top of the pyramid because of her perfect solo score last week.

Miss Abby then said "Alright, this week we are traveling to Lancaster, Pennsylvania to attend Fierce dance challenge, the group routine that Brady is not in is named Body and Soul, it is a sassy jazz routine" Trisha then said to Miss Abby "You couldn't have picked a number that he could dance in?" Miss Abby then said to Trisha "Well, I'm not putting him in a red, lacy and sexy leotard" Miss Abby then said "Brady, you will be doing a solo, you are doing a contemporary piece entitled Rocket man, Lilly, last week you played a character, it was intense, this week you will be the complete opposite, dainty and pretty, Gaby, you will have the third solo for this week, it is entitled the hostage and it's about a teen being abused and she is being held against her will and it is a contemporary piece, Lilly, Gaby and Brady, 10, 13 and 14, you will be competing for the overall high score solo"

The moms were dismissed and then we warmed up and then Miss Abby said to us girls "Alright, now listen, we are doing a dance that is sultry and soulful, could I give Brady different choreography within your number?, sure I could, but then he's featured again and I don't want to do that, I want you girls to be able to win on your own, Gaby, you are the lead of the group dance for this week"

We rehearsed the group dance and I was on centre in-between GiaNina and Elliana and I had a special solo part at the start of the group dance.

Hannah's POV

We were dismissed after the group rehearsals and then when we got into the dancers den, GiaNina pushed Gaby to the ground, GiaNina then said "I should have been the lead of that group dance and not you Gaby, next time, stay out of my way of being the lead of the group dance, You should not be Miss Abby's favourite dancer, right Hannah?" "Yeah, you are right, Gia" I said to her acting like I was on Gia's side, we then walked off to studio B leaving Gaby alone in the dancers den.

Gaby's POV

The next day...

Brady had his solo rehearsal and then I had my solo rehearsal, Miss Abby then said to me after we rehearsed my solo all day, "Gaby, put this on" I then put on a costume, Miss Abby wanted me to try on.