Bella x GiaNina

Requested by Pandacornchild248206

Bella's POV

Hi, My name is Bella Farrar and I'm 14 years and I'm Brady Farrar's sister and we're 5 months apart in birth.

(This is me)

My bffs are Brady, GiaNina, Hannah, Sarah and Lilly and my enemies are the moms, Elliana and Pressley, my best styles of dance are all styles of dance and I have don't have any worst styles of dance

It's week 9 and Brady, our mom and I arrive at the studio, we're back this week after being sent home in week 5 because the other girls won with the group dance last week without us, we walked into pyramid and the other girls and the moms were so happy to see us, they gave us a big group hug before Miss Abby said "Am I trapped liver over here?" The moms laughed at that as Brady and I gave Miss Abby a hug, We then walked back to the girls and we shared another group hug before Brady and I stood next to the girls.

Miss Abby then gave out the solo assignments "We have three solos that are JoJo solos, JoJo will be coming here to inspire our soloists but they are not just JoJo solos they are JoJo solos on crack, the first solo is going to Elliana, the second solo is going to Lilly and the third solo and the final solo for this week is going to Bella, Brady and Bella I will tell you what the group dance name is later and what it is about" The moms were then dismissed and the kids rehearsed the group dance and the group dance is entitled the Bermuda Triangle, We were then dismissed for the day after the group dance rehearsals.

The next day...
Lilly and Elliana had their solo rehearsals before I had my solo rehearsal, Miss Abby said to me "You are doing JoJo's solo Fancy, you have a lot of pressure on you because this is JoJo's only winning solo" Miss Abby then taught me my solo and it's amazing.

Third persons POV
Meanwhile with the moms upstairs...

Ashley said to Trisha "Trisha, Bella got JoJo's only winning solo Fancy, how are you feeling about that?" "I'm happy that Bella has a solo this week because Brady and Bella were not dancing on stage for three weeks but at the same time i am nervous because it's JoJo's only winning solo and that comes with a lot of pressure on her especially since she will be dancing in front of thousands of JoJo fans and if she stuffs up or if she doesn't win, Abby will be like She's never going to get another solo" Joanne then said "That's not true because Abby would never say that to Bella or you because she shows blatant favouritism towards Bella and she wants Bella to win" The moms were mad about Bella being favoured by Abby and that Abby wants her to win.

Bella's POV
I walked into the dancers den after my solo rehearsal to grab a drink and then Elliana and Pressley walk up to me, Pressley then said to me "Why should you deserve a JoJo solo when you haven't won at all this season?" Elliana then said to me "That solo should have gone to Pressley" "Your right Elliana" "The freak doesn't deserve a JoJo solo at all" Elliana and Pressley then laughed as I put my head into my knees and I was crying.