• Prelude •

━━━༻❁༺━━━

Every heart sings a song,

incomplete until another heart whispers back.

━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━

Kabir Jaisinghani 

A thirty-six-year-old single father of a ten-year-old Advika

A thirty-six-year-old single father of a ten-year-old Advika. He is like the lake, calm, composed, treasuring secrets at its depth. His life revolves around his little girl ever since his wife passed away in a tragic terrorist bomb blast. He's a doting father at home and is more or less cut off from the outside world. He owns two restaurants. Once upon a time, he used to be a famous chef. But he no longer cooks except for his princess at home.

He stays with his younger sister, Misha Jaisinghani who is all set to tie a knot with businessman Rohan Thakur. That's where his troubles begin. It's not that he is unhappy about her sister's alliance or cannot take care of his daughter all by himself. It's his mother's condition that is the root cause of his trouble, which is, "He should either shift back to Kanpur and stay with his parents or get married again." Kabir doesn't want to move in with his parents because he doesn't prefer staying under the same roof as his father Krishna Jaisinghani.

He finally decides to go for an arranged marriage.

━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━

Heer Dhillon 

She's a thirty-year-old software engineer

She's a thirty-year-old software engineer. She's been through an unstable romance, fake friendships, unsupportive family, messy affairs, and a lot of other storms in her thirty years of existence. Having had enough of the fast-paced selfish city life she relocates to Rishikesh and starts living with her grandma.

Heer's life is laid-back and peaceful with her loving grandmother. Until her grandmother's death disrupts her livelihood. She would do anything but shift back into her parental home as her grandmother's will directs her to. The older woman didn't want her to live alone. She has two options either to move in with her parents or marry. When her parents suggest getting married she gives a green signal to it. She'd rather live with a stranger than her family which comprised of parents, elder brother, his wife, and their kids. 

━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━

The cast is up to the imagination of the readers. 

Do comment and let me know if you are imagining a celebrity cast! ;)

FTR? > comment here :)

Started : 22nd April 2020

Completed : 27th October 2020

-Anami!♡

Caution :

If you are reading this story on any other platform( other than www.wattpad. com), you are very likely to be at the risk of a malware attack or fraud.

You can read the original book for free of cost at wattpad.com under the account of writer - anamika_writes.

_______

Copyright © 2020 anamika_writes

All Rights Reserved

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, and incidents either are the product of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, events, or locales is entirely coincidental.

This book or any portion thereof may not be reproduced or used in any manner or language whatsoever without the express written permission of the author except for the use of brief quotations in a book review.

_______