Side: DanSenW

That day, we accepted an invitation from LBX shops in N City to have street battles in Central Park.

Minerva Kai dashed towards Liu Bei, aiming to damage it bit by bit. The latter had its shield up, pushed to a defensive stance.

Jeanne D stood atop the tower, shooting at Ikaros Force and Ikaros Zero, stopping them from moving. Triton leaped and brought its hammer down on Ikaros Zero, the latter just barely able to defend with its shield. Just as it manage to swat Triton away, Liu Bei managed to parry Minerva Kai off of it and countered Ikaros Zero's attack, defending Triton.

"Yuuya, nice assist! But I won't lose!"

"Let's go, Hiro!"

Ikaros Force prepared its two blades, and the two charged at each other, counters and blocks all happening in the blink of an eye. Ikaros Force was forced to retreat when shots came raining down, but they don't last as Minerva Kai chased after Jeanne D.

"Not bad." Jessica smiled.

Ran winked. "Right?"

Liu Bei and Ikaros Force were back to their own battle, but just as the former pushed the later back, it was cut off by Ikaros Zero.

"Their team play is practically perfect." Yuuya commented.

Jin couldn't help the amusement in his tone. "Finding a way to break that is what makes battles worthwhile. Hissatsu Function!"

"Attack Function, Ocean Blast."

The blast of water was aimed at Ikaros Zero, who tried to block it with its shield. As soon as Triton landed back on he ground, Ikaros Force leapt after him, but was intercepted by Liu Bei.

Around the stage were an audience, completely entranced by the battle they were having. And among them were...

"It looks like a great match." Ami grinned, watching them all have fun.

Asuka shivered in excitement. "I wanna fight in there with Vampire Cat!"

"Me too!" Kazu agreed.

Takuya sat beside them, smiling proudly at them all.

~~~~~

Meanwhile, in NICS HQ...

"We've detected a sudden fluctuation in the magnetic field 2000 feet above the National Defense Headquarters."

"Make immediate contact with the National Defense HQ as well as the president's office." The director ordered.

"Roger!"

"Is it a natural phenomenon?" Professor Oozora asked the other scientist beside her.

"It's still too early to say." He responded.

The floating screen was starting to fully blink red. "The fluctuation is getting more severe."

"What's going on there?" Cobra muttered.

"This is footage from the National Defense Headquarters. There's an unidentified flying objected 2000 feet above!"

"This is...!"

"It's obviously artificially created." Professor Yamano stated. "Did it warp through the air?"

The strange object began to glow. "There's a high energy reading above the National Defense HQ! Communication with the National Defense HQ has been severed! The high energy reading in the sky is persisting!" A strange light enveloped the building. When it subsided, the base was gone, a foliage of trees in its place.