Conflict

"What? They didn't come back?"

Ban and Hiro immediately began asking as soon as they returned to the camp.

"Could it be...?" Tenma's guess was on point.

"We were attacked by a Killer Droid, and afterwards, they vanish."

"Something happened when we weren't looking."

"A hidden attack..." Professor Yamano narrowed his eyes in thought.

"It's already late." Takuya stated. "We can all search together tomorrow. For now, let's rest."

They reluctantly agreed.

~~~~~

"Do you understand? Eliminate them in one shot."

"Ha..."

"Understood."

Fran headed back to camp, setting her plans in motion. Little did she know, a little boy saw her walking about.

~~~~~

"Where have you taken Kazu and Ami to?!" Jessica had Ami's CCM in her hands.

"Be honest with us!" Asuka added.

"We don't know anything!" Kirino replied.

Yukimura took a step forward. "Don't create weird problems with us."

"But we found Kazu and Ami's CCMs in your tent." Yuuya said, holding up the brunette's. "What does that mean?"

Hakuryuu's eyes narrowed. "So you're saying that we kidnapped them?"

"If you say it isn't you, then give us a reasonable explanation." Jin stated.

"Are you sure they didn't disappear due to all the space-time confusion?" Kariya immediately took back his words when red eyes pierced through him.

"What? Easier said than done!" Asuka continued to accuse.

Kinako couldn't take much more. She ran in between them. "Don't quarrel! Don't quarrel!"

"Get out of my way!" The blonde pushed her away.

She would've fallen had the white haired boy not caught her. "Hey!"

For a second, she seemed to regret what she did, but it all went when Jessica continued, "Our friends have disappeared!"

"Like we said, we have nothing to do with it!" Taiyou argued.

"These guys..." She pulled her hat over her eyes. "... are our enemies! Vampire Cat!"

Yukimura narrowed his eyes at the spear pointed to him. "Why you..." He tossed the ball he held into the air. "Panther Blizzard!" The machine had just barely managed to dodge. Jin, Jessica, and Yuuya all side-stepped to avoid the shot before the latter two simultaneously took out their own LBXs.

"Jeanne D!"

"Liu Bei!"

"I have no choice." Frankly, Jin didn't like the idea of resorting to violence, but it was his only option at the moment. "Triton!"

The three LBXs surrounded Yukimura. Despite their size, he knew just how dangerous they could be. The fear and unease began to consume him, but then there was nothing.

All eyes went wide. Neither side were prepared for what they had just seen.

"He disappeared...?"

"You guys did that, didn't you?"

"Yukimura! Where did you go?!"

"No matter how you look at it, you guys are the suspicious ones!"