The Double Battle

She was strapped to a chair, her vision blinded by a helmet. A shock ran through her as she screamed. The boxes in the room began to float.

"As expected, their strength is unbelievable."

"Their psychokinesis, prediction, and risk perception abilities are far greater than anything we've seen before."

Two kids were kept behind a protective glass, watching their friend howl in pain. The boxes hurled to the walls, wedging themselves in.

"Where has she gone?!"

"She can't escape from this facility."

"Start over, search every corner of the building."

The little girl stayed beneath a table, hidden in the shadows. She tried to regain her breath as she listened in on the adults.

"We couldn't find her."

"Damn! This can't be happening."

"We'll win handily is we can use their powers in war. We would sooner kill them than let them fall into enemy hands."

"Fran.... Fran!" Asta's voice managed to snap her back to reality.

"Only a dream..."

"Nee-san, they will arrive soon." San informed.

Her sleepiness was all gone. Only determination was left in her eyes.

~~~~~

"Destination: G223. Duck Shuttle!"

"TM Caravan!"

"Launch!"

The two flying vehicles lifted off and headed for their goal. They broke through an endless wave of clouds before finally reaching their destination.

Below them, they found tiny islands surrounding a tower. On those islands were the many wonders from different worlds.

"This is coordinate G223..." Ban muttered.

"It's the Canton Nadia Islands." Hiro stated.

"Relics from all over the world are gathered here." Takuya added.

"This may be the place where she stores her powers." Otacross theorized. "Just what does she plan to do to the world?"

The two aircrafts landed near the top of the tower, by what appeared to be the entrance of a stadium.

"Looks like this is the place." Shindou murmured, earning a nod from the team captain.

"... Is Fran really a bad person?" The memory of how she tasted the curry so timidly flashed through Tenma's mind.

"I understand what you mean." Hiro recounts the time she looked so pleased to see the blue flowers.

"Hiro..."

"Hiro. Tenma. The world is being gradually erased. Right now, we must face this battle." Despite his strong tone and stern expression, Ban knew his fists were shaking.

"Ban..." They all nodded, all determined to fight and win.

"Huh...?"

Yuuya turned to his friend. "Jin, what's wrong?"

They all followed his gaze to find two new LBXs, one white, the other black. Both having the same voice coming out from them.

"So you really came." They recognize it as San. "But only soccer players and LBX battlers are allowed inside." A dark energy came from the white one's palm. The ground beneath the children glowed as they were taken away one by one.