Finale of Courage

"There! I see an exit!" Kimiko grinned. "We're almost- Whoa!"

"Miko!" Eva grabbed on to her hoodie just in time. They were hundreds of feet in the air. They wouldn't survive a direct fall. She looked around and found the same hovering platform the LBX children were using. "Come on, we're small so we'll both fit."

"This is the only time I'll ever be fine with anyone calling me small."

"Miko, hurry!" The panel on the rails glowed and they began their decent. "We'll get Jin and the others down first."

~~~~~

Fran's outfit changed from white to black, her dark aura stronger than before. The skies turned blood red as she floated down. "It's not over yet!"

"Fran-"

Tenma was cut off by San, who suddenly appeared before him. "Nee-san, wait!"

"San..."

"Nee-san, let's just end this."

Asta went to his side. "Perhaps we were wrong to completely eradicate fighting. Is that all you want?!" His tone got softer. "We've always thought so, but this isn't a battle of hatred-"

"No!" Her glare pierced through them. "Betrayal... I won't allow it!" Asta's team disappeared and a large flower was summoned, Fran at it's center. "Unforgivable!"

"Fran-" But the brunette didn't have a chance.

Vines lunged at them, flinging them to walls at opposite ends of the field.

"Tenma!"

"It's coming!" Shindou's warning was the only thing stopping Tsurugi and Kinako from checking up on their captain.

The large flower seem to expand as it crushed Taiyou, Hakuryuu, Fei, and Nishiki beneath it. "This will be an endless battle." The flower began to spin, knocking out anyone too close to it, namely the rest of the soccer team still standing. "The will to battle comes from the darkness in our hearts."

"That's wrong!" Ban and Hiro exclaimed. Their platforms descended under Eva's command. When they were near enough to the ground, they hopped off and headed to their new friends' aid.

"Hurry, stop Fran!" Ban ordered.

"Right!"

She glared at them. "Don't get in my way!" A crystal appeared in her palm before breaking. What came out surprised them.

"That's...!"

"An LBX?!"

"Go, Heliorosa! Defeat those players who are addicted to battle!"

"Fran!"

"Everyone, let's go!" At Ban's command, they all took out their CCMs.

However, the group of seven was unable to get close. Heliorosa created a wind slash, pushing them all into the tunnels.

"What amazing power..."

"Why don't you understand? Battle will cause you to lose everything!" Her LBX began to clash with Achilles D9 and Odin Mk2. Meanwhile, no one else could get their LBXs to start working.

"Hey, Eva-"

"I can't help them." She cut off bitterly. "I left Twilight and my maintenance kit back in the Duck Shuttle."

Kimiko pursed her lips. "And I'm no good at a proper game either..." She clicked her tongue. "You know what? Screw it. This isn't a proper game anymore anyway. I have to help them!"