The Lake Beyond Space-Time

"You treat our enemies too lightly." The boy said, floating down to his stand.

The blonde boy sat across him, unamused. "San, did you willingly let them off? Don't tell me you're putting things off just so you can have fun..."

"You're wrong, Asta. I was facing some difficulties back there. No way I'll do something to make nee-san sad." He smiled at the other boy's indifference. "Don't worry. Nee-san will handle the rest. The finale."

Below the UFO, on top of the stadium's open roof, a mint haired girl had a dark aura emitting from her. "Fear will take away humanity's strength."

~~~~~

Gouenji's eyes widened. "What's that?" His alarmed tone was followed by a sudden blast of wind that caught their attention.

Up on the open roof, they could just barely see a strange shadow. From it, another wave began to appear, this time disintegrating anything it touches.

~~~~~

"That's bad!"

"Ban, it's the beam we talked about before!" Hiro warned.

"Ban, hurry! Call back everyone's LBXs!" Takuya ordered. "Immediately take countermeasures!"

~~~~~

They began running to the other side of the stadium, hoping to escape.

"Tenma, run!"

"Endou-san...?"

"Hurry, just go!"

The brunette knew this wasn't the time to debate. "Alright, let's go guys!"

Seeing this, the adult goalkeeper turned to face the wave. "Majin Great! Great the Hand!"

His spirit was only barely stopping the wave from proceeding. Gouenji and Kidou were first to offer their help. The other adults immediately followed suit.

Tenma bit his lip before starting to run over. "Endou-san!"

"Don't come here!" He smiled at the boy. "Tenma, soccer won't give up!"

Famous last words. Inazuma Legend Japan was swallowed by the wave of light. They were cornered.

Suddenly, a familiar caravan appeared from the thin air. "Everyone, hurry!"

"Fei!"

"Let's go!" Tsurugi's call snapped them all out of it and they hurriedly pile into the van.

"Departing!" The familiar blue bear-like robot hit on gas and flew out of the way.

They watched with wide eyes as everything began to glow in a strange light.

"The stadium is disappearing..." Shindou muttered.

"Not only here. Look over there!" Tsurugi directed their attention at the rest of the city.

"This is..."

"What's going on?!" If Shinsuke leaned any further out the window, he surely would have fallen off.

Aoi swallowed. "The ground is being stripped away..."

"Look!"

Hakuryuu looked in the direction the short boy was pointing at. "The aircraft that was just above the stadium!"

"Let's follow them." Tsurugi suggested. "They might know something about the disappearances."

Fei agreed. "Yeah. We may get a clue to help reveal the mystery of this era."