Epilogues

The match restarted. Shinsei Inazuma Japan and Inazuma Legend Japan walked out into the stadium side by side. They let the emcee introduced them to the audience before the two captains met at the center to decide which team would kickoff.

Endou gave Tenma a wink while the younger brunette responded with a large smile.

~~~~~

They held a battle royale in Kitajima's LBX shop. Ban, Hiro, Ran, Kazu and Ami sent their LBXs to the diorama and began the battle. Meanwhile, Yuuya was explaining to Jessica about some of the magazines, while Asuka watched Jin do some maintenance on Triton. Their attention was caught when Kazu and Ran screamed in surprise.

The two went head to head, arguing back and forth. The rest could only laugh as they watched them.

~~~~~

"Okay, so does everyone have their vehicles intact this time?"

"Yup!"

"Good." She hopped onto her ride. "Let's just hope there's not another space-time catastrophe to look out for."

They all spread out to their own rides. Zanark walked up to her and dangled a pair of googles in front of her face.

"... No."

"Yes."

"Absolutely not!"

"Come on. You know you want to."

"I know I don't."

"Try it once and I'll never ask you again."

"I already did! And I flew off!"

"Because you didn't have anyone supervising you."

"Yeah, and who's fault is that?"

"Not mine."

"..."

"..."

"Fine." She snatched the googles and fastened them tightly around her head.

"Not too tight or you'll get light headed."

"Whatever."

The robot signaled for all five teams to go, and they did.

Faster!

No way!

Go faster, or else we're gonna lose!

!! Oh, fine!

She stepped on the gas and after several close calls and terrified screams, they finally passed the finish line.

"See? That wasn't so bad." Zanark slapped her back. "You did great!"

"You're just saying that because we somehow managed to get first place..."

"Not wrong."

She sighed. What I would do to see those guys again... She blinked before turning back to the field. Many different flowers were blooming, something that doesn't usually happen naturally within the city. She was lucky to see it. "Do you think they're doing okay?"

The green haired boy knew she probably didn't mean to ask aloud, but decided to humor her with an answer. "If it's those guys that you're talking about, I'm sure they're running around yelling 'let's play soccer!' at the top of their lungs."

She chuckled. "You're right. Maybe I should go see them again... The ones in this timeline, I mean."

He shrugged. "That could be arranged. Just ask the professor."

"Yeah... I think I will."

~~~~~

"I want more!"

"Me too!"

"And me!"

"Settle down, kids. There's plenty for everyone."

Eva smiled as most of her friends got up to have their second helpings of curry. She would laugh if she didn't just got hers. "I can't believe I missed out on this. It tastes great!"

"Hey, we told you it did, didn't we?" Jessica smiled. "We also stayed over last time because of how late it was."

"Aww... That sounds fun."

"You're welcome to do so again if you'd like." The woman came in, smiling wide. "It was lonely being here all by myself when you all went abroad, so I'm more than happy to have you kids over for a night or two."

"Sorry, mom..."

"Oh, don't worry about it, Ban. You saved the world after all, twice even! I couldn't be prouder!"

"Ahahaha... Thanks, mom..."

She smiled at their little family banter. I wonder if they're all having fun together... She turned to the garden. There weren't many, but she could find a few of their flowers blooming. She would be lying if she said she didn't miss them.

"Eva, is something wrong?" The black and white haired boy whispered.

She shook her head with a smile. "No, I was just thinking about Kimiko and the others. They're all happy now, right?"

Jin returned it. "They should be. They're all back home, right where they belong. And so are you." He gave her hand a light squeeze. "This is the third time I've said this, but welcome back, Eva."

"Haha... It's good to be back."

~~~~~

Tenma, Tsurugi, and Shindou sat by the stairs, watching the children play in the riverbank. The brunette's eyes were caught by a flower blooming on the side of the field, its pink petals calling on to his memories.

"I'm sure Ban and Hiro are playing LBX happily now."

~~~~~

"What's wrong, Hiro?"

The blue haired boy stopped in his tracks as his hand went into his pocket. Taking it out, he found a single flower petal.

Ban smiled. "We can't lose to Tenma and the others who love soccer. We have to treasure LBXs!"

He returned it. "That's right."

~~~~~

In the distant future, a lone girl stood. Her eyes were empty, void of any emotion as she watched the wind blowing through the sand.

"Fran."

Turning around, she found her two friends standing behind her.

"Welcome back, nee-san."

Tears began to well in her eyes once more. She hurriedly wiped them away before showing them a brilliant smile. "Asta! San!"

They nodded at her before gesturing to the dunes. A small light pulsed from within her and their entire surroundings changed. The sand was replaced by hills of green, tinted by many colored flowers.

A familiar voice called out to her from the distance. She couldn't hold it back anymore. She cried as she smiled.

She was no longer alone.

-Inazuma Eleven GO Chrono Stone vs Danball Senki W FIN-

Thanks for all the support, everyone! Hope you enjoyed this book!