2

Hyunjin POV

omg i can't wait to move into that pretty house! Or is it an apartment? Idk. Now im on way to the cafe to meet that guy. I hope we will not become awkward.

I told Innie bout this and he was happy but he felt sad too.

~Flashback~

"Maybe I shouldn't scold you last night, im sorry" Jeongin fiddling his fingers completely feeling guilty.

"Aw Innie, it's not your fault! Yes, i borrowed your money t-to enjoy with my friends! And im really sorry!!" Hyunjin stuttered but he just spat it out. Jeongin look at him with full of shock.

"Butttt... Here! Take it! These are your money that I borrowed and i counted it PERFECTLY!" Hyunjin held out an envelope with bunch of money in it. "There are also my money to pay the rent" Hyunjin said proudly, yeah cuz that's his money

His mom's money that she gave him immediately after Hyunjin begged for it.

"Uh, Hyunjin, you don't have to-" Jeongin look at Hyunjin like a cute little baby confused and was about to reject but Hyunjin shut his mouth with his index finger. "Shh shh shut that, take this money cuz i stayed here for a month so I'll pay this time" Hyunjin put the envelope on Jeongin hand and give a peck on his forehead.

"I gotta go, bye!" Hyunjin take his wallet and cap then left.

~end of flashback~

Hyunjin arrived at the cafe. There are many people but not crowded. He immediately text that guy.

have you arrived?

JYPARK
yes
where are you?

im outside

JYPARK
i sat near the window
i wear dark blue suit and a hat

oh i see ya

Hyunjin put his phone in his pocket after saw the guy. "He wore a suit? Is he a business man or what?" Hyunjin walk inside and sit in front the guy. Then he immediately scan the guy, he is a middle age and lookin like a ceo.

"Hi, my name is Park Jinyoung" He held out a hand."Hwang Hyunjin" They shake hands.

"Did you bring the money?" The guy asked. "Oh, ofc i brought it" Hyunjin take out a ₩350000 from his wallet and give it to him with full of polite.

"Oho, thanks! Um, you want a drink or anything?" The guy ask with a smile.

"Uh, no thanks!" Hyunjin refused with a smile again.

"Oh, alright then. Just being nice, not gonna treat you anyway" The guy said while counting the money. Hyunjin just laugh awkwardly.

I hate this guy already. Hyunjin thought. You made a good decision Jinnie YOU MADE- ah sorry ahem! back to the story..

"When can i move in?" Hyunjin asked calmly but inside he's really excited! "Umm.. How bout today?" The guy folded his fingers on the table after put the money in his wallet.

"Today?!" Hyunjin widened his eyes not believing what he just said. "Is this a dream? Cuz life is not that easy.." He pinch his thigh to make sure but that just leave him a little hurt. He just grits his teeth and then smile at the guy.

Lovely Mate | Hyunsung जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें