13

That was so awkward, Hyunjin thought, looking at his best friend, whos been quiet the whole time.

Now they're in front of the restaurant, Jisung's still feeling guilty to Minho, who didn't talked to him or even looked at him since that confession happened. "Hyung, Im sorry"

"It's okay" Minho finally looks at him. "I know you liked someone else,"
"Im sorry if my actions put pressure on you, I shouldn't ignored your request though." Minho smiled in relief, finally understanding it.

"No hyung, I-"

"Han Jisung, please don't give me hope, I'm trying, okay. You wanna go home or not?" The older playfully said.

"Y-yes! of course!"

"K then, let's go"

~🚗~

"How was the meal?" Now the oldest is starting a conversation.

"It was good!" Jisung smiles.

"How bout you two?" He looks at those two guys behind through the front mirror.

Hyunjin is quite surprised by that, "Oh! It was great, thanks for paying though" He smiles too

Maybe Jisung talked to him or smth

Minho avert his sight to Seungmin who's just looking out the window, not answering anything.

After a while, they arrived at Jisung's apartment aka Hyunjin's too.

"Thank you, hyung! Good night!"
Jisung hop out the car, followed by Hyunjin and Seungmin.

"Eh?" Hyunjin's surprised by his friend.

"Do you wanna have a night here?" Jisung asked.

"What? Of course not, Im walking from here." Seungmin said

"I thought your house is still far away??" Hyunjin's confused along with Jisung.

"Nah, it's ok-"

"It's dangerous out here, lemme give you a ride" Minho butts in.

"No"

"Yes, big head. Now hop back in, I'm sending you home"

Seungmin sighed and open the door but failed since it's locked.

"Sit in front, kid. I'm not a taxi"

"What the hell?" The younger rolled his eyes and went in front.

"Have a nice ride~" Hyunjin teased.

"Shut up. Just go make seggs with Jisung, bye" He said before closing the door.

The car drove off as Hyunjin and Jisung laugh their asses off. "Let's go.." Hyunjin said, leading Jisung to the elevator.

~🚗~

It's silence just like their first ride. Minho is a bit nervous to talk to the younger who's playing with his phone which is actually running out of battery.

"I'm sorry" Minho spoke first.

"What?"

"For dragging you into our threesome date"