8

Author POV

"What's with the scarf though?" Seungmin asked as he leans against the counter and sips his tEa. Jeongin who's cleaning the counter shocked as he turns to Jisung. Jisung is wearing a black scarf around his neck that almost cover his mouth as well. "uh.. My neck hurts so... Yeah" Jisung said before he hide himself behind the counter cuz Chan is here.

"Where's Jisung?" Chan asked. Seungmin and Jeongin point at Jisung in union. "Are you serious?!" Jisung whispers. They both just looking at Chan walking towards him. "Oh Jisung! Here you are!" He just looking at Jisung weirdly before he ask, "May i know why are you wearing that?" Jisung stand up in fear, looking at Chan like he's gonna beat him up.

"Uh.. My- neck h-hurts..." He stutters. "Oh really?! Let me check!" Jisung scream as Chan try to take off his scarf. The two cuties just watching Jisung defending himself from their manager. "Just let me check! What's wrong?! Maybe it's terrible!" Jisung continues to scream, "NO! IM OKAY HYUNG IM OKAY!" Jisung decided to step back.

Then there's Chan who just take the chance, he grab the scarf and pull it with full of speed. Jisung scream as he choke his own neck. "Awh come on!" Chan grab Jisungs hand. Jisung choke his neck even harder and almost out of breathe. "Shit!" Jisung let go his hand.

"Oh my god! There's one problem right there! I mean, two!" Chan covers his mouth. The two cuties went closer to Jisung. Jeongin gasp and his eyes grew bigger. "Wow.." Seungmin left his mouth hanging. 'Ring!' Chan grab Jisung into the staff room as he saw a customer came in.

Chan tilt Jisung chin up as he scan his neck. Chan let out a sigh, "I just told you to rest, not having fun last night" Chan shook his head. "What?! No!" The younger caress his neck as he thought, thank you, hOt gUy now im doomed. "Then? What are those?" The manager folds his arms. "Those are... I... cooked smth yesterday and the oil went- SPEEEEESSH!" What the hell Jisung.....

Chan facepalms, "you should be more careful..." Jisung is a bit shocked cuz he believes him. Chan take his bag and search for a foundation. "Wear this, i don't wanna ruin our customers pure mind" He put the bag back before he leaves Jisung alone. Without hesitation, the brown haired guy applies foundation on his neck.

Several minutes later...

"Sorry bout that" Jisung is back at his work. "It's okay.." Jeongin smiles. Jisung feel bothered after he started his work, i feel like someone is watching me... He thought. He didn't suspect his workmates cuz they both are busy. But he keep feeling like being watched. By the CCTVs? No. He feels like they're a pair of eyes watching him. Then something flashes into Jisungs mind, is that hot guy is here?? He took a deep breath before continues on his work, uncomfortably.

An hour later

Jisung POV

Shit. This feeling is still here... I think that hot guy is here.. And what if... He knows me??? And then- HE WAIT FOR ME TO FINISH MY WORK?????? Oh god pls no.. I think he wanted to visit Jeongin and Seungmin but then he realized im here so- wait- is he really here? I didn't see him.. Yeah cuz im busy making orders so i didn't get to look in front of the counter....

"Oi Jisung!" Innie tap my shoulder and ofc im startled. "What the fuc- GOD U SCARED ME!" I roll my eyes, "gOd yOu ScArEd mE! Can you stop daydreaming?! Im working alone most of time!" Innie mocks and scold me at the same time. "Uh.. Sorry.. But hey... I feel like... Being watched...." Idk why im expecting him to say 'yeah cuz my ex housemate is looking at you', i hope he say that.

"Oh, cuz our manager is looking at you? Or smth else?" Oh.. Not as expected.. Wait- what?? "Our manager???" Then he put turn his head to the right which is to the front, i slowly turn back and oh shit- he's right. Our manager aka Chan is staring at me, deadly. He even folds his arms. As my eyes grew bigger, he does the 'Im watching you' pose.